Freestylin' Friday: Music Rising revisited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeff,could you please post more pics of the blue guitar?:drool::love:

Here's a few more. There aren't many to be found. I didn't even know he had this until it was up for auction and showed up in some pre-auction display pictures and the auction catalog pictures.

How I'd have LOVED to have had enough money to have bought it.

It was mentioned in the auction notes that this blue Les Paul had been used on NLOTH sessions. I wonder which song(s)? Dang, I just saw Dallas too! I will have to remember to ask him next time. :up:

2515695765_accb4a6b32.jpg

2538046834_72eda6648d_b.jpg

2538045968_fb1f7231b5_b.jpg

2538045440_63343ab6e0_b.jpg

This is the only one I've seen of Edge playing it...
large-399d.jpg

Here's the rest of the original few:
large-399.jpg

large-399a.jpg

large-399b.jpg

large-399c.jpg

:hmm:
from Twitter today:

Music Rising

We have an exciting announcement coming up involving Music Rising and one of our co-founders the Edge... stay tuned!

:hmm:
from Twitter today:

Music Rising

We have an exciting announcement coming up involving Music Rising and one of our co-founders the Edge... stay tuned!

I have two theories.

A) A new Gibson Music Rising guitar.
B) A new Icons of Music Auction.

As the twitter and FB posts mentioned they involved Edge (directly), they mentioned a co-founder (That would be Gibson and/or Bob Ezrin), I'm gonna go with "A".

Ah I don't have Facebook so I didn't see that one, I just figured they meant Edge was the co-founder. :hmm:

I know , I'm so exited, tough those Les Pauls in Mardi Grass finish are hard to beat.
Beautifull guitars :heart:
And the Music Rising Logo guitars where epic to,
I'd be happy to see more.

Or a music rising Drumkit :drool:

That voice :drool:

edgepodcast.jpg

I love how the photo changes in the Now Playing screen as Edge talks about each selection.

"It was back in 1991, and I do remember that by the end of the night, both myself and Bono were dancing on the bar"

:lmao:

I really enjoyed the podcast - very interesting, great music, and of course, the Edge, whose voice I could listen to all day. :D

Back
Top Bottom