Freestylin' Friday: He's The Edge and You're not!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There are many reasons to like Mr. The Edge. Nice person, cool guitar player and songwriter... for some the look of his smile or the sound of his name are enough to send them into a frenzy.

edgecontrast-1-1.jpg

So he's some various Edge pics for those to enjoy. The girlies love him. The boys want to be him. I wish I played as well as he does and had half of his wonder guitar collection. In short, there is something for everyone. :D

Edge-Popmart_Kansas_City-1.jpg

And to those that are in love w/Mr. The Edge (Dev), these are for you. And you are welcome.

Popmart_Edge_1.jpg

Ha , I made this yesterday , and it fits this thread I think.
EDGEavi.jpg

Ive been listening allot of INXS and U2:wink:

:applaud::applaud::applaud: E_O!

I'm loving the I'm TheEdge and you're not piece!:lol::lol::lol:

AND THEN they are those for whom the sound of his name, the look of his smile, and green eyes AND the sounds, sonics & music of his guitars send them into a frenzy.:wink:

*playsafewpitifulU2/EdgechordsonSquireStrat*:lol::drool::wave::D

I tried to look for a Variax myself, It would be the ultimate toy. But they are hard to find for a good and fair price.

It never came in silver sparkle or any sparkle finish for that matter. That was a custom finish job that Dallas/Edge had done up.

It only came in black, natural wood and tobacco finish.

They don't make the Variax 700 acoustic anymore. Sad. It was a fun guitar.

Neat. So then Edge's Sparkle appears to have come in black. At least that would be my guess.

Back
Top Bottom