Freestylin' Friday: Elevation Tees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge_O, you are amazing with your data :lol:

So this must be Montreal, with the Explorer

38837645.jpg

That is indeed Montreal - The date on the picture is incorrect. It is May 27th and not 26th. There was no show on the 26th.

Cleveland - May 3, 2001

orange - # 7

2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_3.jpg

Edge with his 1975 Gibson Les Paul Custom. The one later auctioned in 2007's Icons of Music / Music Rising Auction.
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_4.jpg

The 1975 LP Custom again.
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_5.jpg

1976 Explorer
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_7.jpg

The 1975 LP Custom yet - again
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_1.jpg

1973 Gibson Les Paul Custom... Ohhhhhh... Me likey...

2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_6.jpg

1976 Explorer. Orange # 7 shirt. "I Will Follow" at The Gund in Cleveland.
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_9.jpg

Orange # 7 and the Heritage Cherry 1966 Gibson SG
2001-05-03-Cleveland-orange_7_2.jpg

Bright light city gonna set my soul / Gonna set my soul on fire / Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn / So get those stakes up higher / There's a thousand pretty women waitin out there / And they're all livin devil may care
And Im just the devil with love to spare / Viva las vegas viva las vegas...

Las Vegas - November 18th, 2001

Teal - Champion of Tomorrow

2001-11-18-Vegas-teal_Champion-1.jpg

2001-11-18-Vegas-teal_Champion-2.jpg

I remember Bono going in to "Viva Las Vegas" during the U2:360 show this year. The whole crowd joined in...

That was a cool moment. Glad I was there. And what a great show! Might have even been better than Rose Bowl.

It certainly made up for the clusterf*ck that occurred the last time U2 played Sam Boyd Stadium. (Opening night of Popmart was a hot mess)

`nother shot of the Elevation "Champion..." tee:
2001-11-18-Vegas-teal_Champion-3.jpg

2001-11-18-Vegas-teal_Champion-4.jpg

That is an awesome shirt. The color suits him well. I'm watching The Killers right now :lol: ( Viva Las Vegas)
Does someone know what the Shure thing is for , the one thats in the first pic . I see them at any concert, and since its the same brand as Bono's mics, its has tmust be something to do with the sound?

That is an awesome shirt. The color suits him well. I'm watching The Killers right now :lol: ( Viva Las Vegas)
Does someone know what the Shure thing is for , the one thats in the first pic . I see them at any concert, and since its the same brand as Bono's mics, its has tmust be something to do with the sound?

That IS an awesome shirt. I want one!

The Killers are great! Do you have their live DVD from Royal Albert Hall? Great DVD, great band, great venue.

Shure is a microphone company. They use lots of them. Which pic are you referring, that has 'The Shure Thing" in it?

Yes , I was watching THAT ONE! :hyper: Its... Killer!
Awesome sound , and amazing band. The director and light crew also did a wonderful job!
This was the pic i was referring to :

Sorry for that, I thought I posted it beneath the post but you posted in between and it got a bit messed up.

Yes , I was watching THAT ONE! :hyper: Its... Killer!
Awesome sound , and amazing band. The director and light crew also did a wonderful job!
This was the pic i was referring to :

Sorry for that, I thought I posted it beneath the post but you posted in between and it got a bit messed up.

Logo is from Shure microphones. Looks like it's on a stand of some sort, not on anyone's shirt. Not 100% sure than what it is... I'd have to investigate.

As for The Killers DVD, highly recommended. Glad you like it. Nice bonus bits with the band and crew and even the fans. Looks like 'The Victims' (name for Killers fans) are very intensely into The Killers like many of us U2 fans love love love U2.-

Logo is from Shure microphones. Looks like it's on a stand of some sort, not on anyone's shirt. Not 100% sure than what it is... I'd have to investigate.

As for The Killers DVD, highly recommended. Glad you like it. Nice bonus bits with the band and crew and even the fans. Looks like 'The Victims' (name for Killers fans) are very intensely into The Killers like many of us U2 fans love love love U2.-

Yes thats the thing I meant. And yes they have the same spirit as we do.
Talking about how their audience is the best audience, and really die hard GA lining to!
Its awesome! I have to say I love the name of their fanclub to :up: Pretty cool stuff.
Right I'll shut up now and stop derailing your magnificent thread.

Back
Top Bottom