Freestylin' Friday: 12 string sing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So The Edge has used Rickenbacker 12-string electrics for "Mysterious Ways", "Gone", "Even Better Than The Real Thing", "Window In The Skies" and even for Greg Lake’s “I Believe In Father Christmas", as seen on (RED)Wire.

So shall we see some pics of The Edge playing his various Rickenbacker 330 (model) 12-strings?

052205_Philly02.jpg

061119d1-0708-1.jpg

1cf81065.jpg

1967-rickenbacker-330-12-fireglo1.jpg

200120-20U220Elevation20Tour2F1st20.jpg

Foxxy, those last few pics aren't Rickenbackers, those are Epiphones and Les Pauls :nerd:
We want pics of the glorious 12 string Ricky that Edge has in maple, sunburst and jet black :drool: :drool:

Foxxy, those last few pics aren't Rickenbackers, those are Epiphones and Les Pauls :nerd:
We want pics of the glorious 12 string Ricky that Edge has in maple, sunburst and jet black :drool: :drool:

Thanks Wayne!:wave: I figured it was not the beautiful Rickenbacker, but I DO really like the Les Pauls...Plus I'm have been learning more about guitars thanks to all you "guitar geeks" here on Interference :up:

:)

When I look through PLEBA and see Edge with a guitar, I try to guess what song it might be at the time the pic was taken :lol: :lol:

:)

When I look through PLEBA and see Edge with a guitar, I try to guess what song it might be at the time the pic was taken :lol: :lol:

I do the same Wayne....we are sad gits eh:wink: That last pic with the SG is easy, it has to be Elevation, as i think its the only song he uses the SG for?

Back
Top Bottom