Farewell to U2 360° Tour Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NY7-20-2011cpenyak161.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak158.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak157.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak156.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak155.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak154.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak152.jpg

Bono, honey, take a look at the drummer. It's not a crime to unbutton a few more in the heat. At all. What happened to your half open shirt days? :(

Looks like he's really working for his money here.

Did Bono's head explode because of the heat or what? :lol:

:lol: I love that picture anyway!

And he sure is a trooper, that's for sure, he was struggling that night but gave us an awesome show anyway. :cute:

Yes, must be incredibly hot underneath all those lights. I think I would faint, I'm quite sensitive when it comes to heat, I get sick and dizzy easily when it's too hot.

Being on stage where it's surely twice as hot than off stage must be crazy. They should have a shower on stage to cool them off once in a while. Bruce Springsteen has a shower on stage, I've seen it a couple of times. It's a great idea.

:fallasleepinaninstant:

Damn. My body really has been conditioned after seeing them too many times. :wink:

Well I just wanted the pics of the guitars :wink: And I was practicing a bit. But I do like to get at least a few pics of every band I see. I have to admit too, though they were nowhere near the energy, fun, or everything for that matter, as say Lenny Kravitz or BEP, I didn't mind them so much, I dunno. (I could not name or remember a single song they played though :uhoh: )

Galeongirl said:
I STILL want to know who those strangers were taking pics of me. :lol:

I see your sleeping behaviour did not change across the oceans :giggle:

I wished so much they opening shows here in Brazil :sad:

Don't wish too hard. I like Interpol and own all of their albums, but seeing them perform live bored the hell out of me. Unfortunately, they seemed totally displaced in a stadium environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom