Farewell to U2 360° Tour Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak49.jpg

What is this adorable human being doing now?

Aww BC, you are a treasure trove of tour goodies! Thanks for helping us all ease into cold turkey from the tour slooowly!

What is this adorable human being doing now?

Aww BC, you are a treasure trove of tour goodies! Thanks for helping us all ease into cold turkey from the tour slooowly!

:lol: I guess that works out good since I'm so slow at getting them all uploaded. We have plenty more to go.

By the way, if anyone wants the big high-res version of any of Chelsea's Moncton pics let me know.

Crappy pic but my last shot of Edge playing from Minneapolis. Yeah, I'll admit, I was totally crying. The rain was very welcome, that's for sure.

360-Minneapolis-155-X3.jpg

:depressed:

And the goodbye from the boys in Minneapolis that night. Sorry the pics are bad but remember the conditions that night, no time for patience and focus... plus I was a blubbering mess anyway.

360-Minneapolis-163-X2.jpg

:cute: That's awesome. (I got just about nothing that night because of the rain, but I do have one of you and arw I took from the nosebleeds!)

Ok look, next time I'll just tell Larry and Edge to switch spots with Bono and Adam because clearly they didn't know which camera they were supposed to be posing for. :tsk: :wink:

Ok look, next time I'll just tell Larry and Edge to switch spots with Bono and Adam because clearly they didn't know which camera they were supposed to be posing for. :tsk: :wink:

Damn right.

I will support you on this cause , since I know which camera's should be posed in front of.

Your daughters, yours and mine. :wink:

(I'm so bummed I couldn't go to the US/CAN tour, I wanted to meet all the Plebans out there, but unfortunately I was and still am stuck in hell right now.:D)

Damn right.

I will support you on this cause , since I know which camera's should be posed in front of.

Your daughters, yours and mine. :wink:

(I'm so bummed I couldn't go to the US/CAN tour, I wanted to meet all the Plebans out there, but unfortunately I was and still am stuck in hell right now.:D)

:therethere: Next tour.

Next tour the Brussels Posse should invade the west coast. :shifty: Or the west coasters could come to Dublin to see us...

And Amsterdam ! And Brussels for fucks sake. We can't skip it now we have the posse! :shifty:

We could do some Can dates , becuase we can have free shelter at my family's place. You'll love em. :cute:

He was very very hot. :sexywink: I don't remember how many times he changed shirts, but he'd sweat right through them almost as soon as he put them on. :ohmy:
:shifty: Well I'd say he's still very hot, but that's just me. I wonder why he kept bothering wearing shirts. Just go without them.

Yes to both.
:flirt: You're definitely on the list. Along with Comet, Mots and a buch of other US'ers I still haven't met.
And Amsterdam ! And Brussels for fucks sake. We can't skip it now we have the posse! :shifty:

We could do some Can dates , becuase we can have free shelter at my family's place. You'll love em. :cute:

:lol: I was planning to save up for Australia, so I better hope they're not gonna tour again in 10 years or so!

2013 (assuming that's when it does actually happen) is too far away for me to do any definitive planning. But if it's at all possible, I will put Dublin on my list of trips for the tour. :)

:shifty: Well I'd say he's still very hot, but that's just me. I wonder why he kept bothering wearing shirts. Just go without them.

:flirt: You're definitely on the list. Along with Comet, Mots and a buch of other US'ers I still haven't met.

:lol: I was planning to save up for Australia, so I better hope they're not gonna tour again in 10 years or so!

Ooh I'm on your list! :drool:

Wasn't he dumping water over himself as well?

Yeah he poured it down his back once, I got these pics right before and after.

NY7-20-2011cpenyak51.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom