Farewell to U2 360° Tour Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak24.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak23.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak25.jpg

Wow! Beautiful pics! :love:

Adam changed shirts? Guess my attention was elsewhere.....

My Moncton photos

Adam - 4
Larry - 6
Edge - 3
Bono - 563

I'm guessing....

Was thinking about the 360 Tour today when I was on my lunch.
The one thing I'm going to miss the most, and I still can't get forget the image, is those few seconds or so when you get closer and closer and you start to see hints of green and orange. Then BOOM, you see the Claw in all it's glory with the sun reflecting off the top disco ball.

I still remember seeing the Claw for the first time in Sheffield from the train window. If I could relive a 360 moment, that's the one I want :drool:

:lol: More like, whichever spot I got squished into by the crowd!

Thanks you guys! :D

Heh , gotta love festival crowds. I'm was always waiting on a huge circle pit around the claw, (new Mekka hello ) but yeah, unfortunately they placed fences:wink:

The first time I saw the Claw, I think I gasped. All I saw was one of its legs through the corner of the stadium while we were walking in, but that was when it finally hit me that this was real and I was really going to see U2 for the first time. :heart:

Then we went up some stairs and emerged inside the stadium to see this:

Claw2.jpg

I miss the Claw. :sigh: Good times.

My first time seeing the Claw, in Paris. :wink: Yes, those were our travelling plushies. Penguin from Australia and Welpie the Dutch Lion.

kbauc0.jpg

Probably one of our first claw pics. Chelsea took this one next to me before the show in Vegas 2009.

vegasseapeny74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom