Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No really , I couldn't make up anything after that..
I'm up earlier than you:wink:

Okay , for Fernando's sake :
I was Imagining Edge as Macphisto... Picked up a ballpoint, and some crappy markers.
IMG_3994-1.jpg

:huh::hmm:

:lol: yeah, Edgephisto :D I love it, domo :hyper::wave:

Okay , for Fernando's sake :
I was Imagining Edge as Macphisto... Picked up a ballpoint, and some crappy markers.
IMG_3994-1.jpg

:huh::hmm:

ZOMG! Where have I been!?!?

Domo, this kicks arse!!!!!! It actually suits him! :lol: You can totally tell its Edge , proportions great, colours great etc etc :D:applaud:

:heart: did you upload this to DA?

Not yet... My computer time is depressing these days.. And I always kind of abuse it. I had to go trough 224 deviations last time I logged in :lol: I will upload it anyway .. some time

domo-K!!!!
Edgephisto!!!!!
:applaud::lol::love::love::lol::applaud:
Fantabulous!

:ohmy:

but...but.....will that mean Our Edge will turn his geniusness to the Dark Side of the Force???!!???
NNNNNnnnnnooooooo !!!!!! :sad::sad:

he's Mad Scientist after all. :wink: Glad you like Dazz:hyper: :hug:

Ok...Im just gonna copy and paste what I wrote about this on DA. Also, I would liek to restate that I hate scanners sometimes....:| :

"I did have a load of other drawings going on - but U2's return to the stage after a break (which was prolonged due to Bono's injury) instantly put me in a great mood - and I was even happier *fangirlsqueal* to find that pictures of the show were already up on the internet!

*woo*

so...yes, here is one of those photographs...Bono and Adam in gig mode :)

This is done in pencils - and I promptly realised after scanning it that all the black areas (a large proportion of the image) were...er...shiny. So I had to edit it the best I could without disguising the fact that it is a drawing - hope I didnt get too cariied away.... anyway... :heart:"

SCAN0096.jpg

Not yet... My computer time is depressing these days.. And I always kind of abuse it. I had to go trough 224 deviations last time I logged in :lol: I will upload it anyway .. some time

Hey what's your DA account? I'll check it out!

Ok...Im just gonna copy and paste what I wrote about this on DA. Also, I would liek to restate that I hate scanners sometimes....:| :

"I did have a load of other drawings going on - but U2's return to the stage after a break (which was prolonged due to Bono's injury) instantly put me in a great mood - and I was even happier *fangirlsqueal* to find that pictures of the show were already up on the internet!

*woo*

This is done in pencils - and I promptly realised after scanning it that all the black areas (a large proportion of the image) were...er...shiny. So I had to edit it the best I could without disguising the fact that it is a drawing - hope I didnt get too cariied away.... anyway... :heart:"

SCAN0096.jpg

Aces! :up:

*woo*

SCAN0096.jpg

Oh, I can´t say how much I love it :applaud::bow::bow: It´s beautiful. I like to draw in black and white too.
Once again: :applaud: x 100000000000000000000

*woo*

SCAN0096.jpg

wow :hyper::applaud: I love it :cute::wave:

Back
Top Bottom