Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, since I will never probably finish it, here's a work in progress shot.. God it needs alot more work..

edgeWIP-1.jpg

It makes me want to download photoshop again, I lost it because my comp died, I still have this awesome psd file of Bono and edge in a style like that.
Awesome anyway u2fan :hug: I know how much afford it takes

It makes me want to download photoshop again, I lost it because my comp died, I still have this awesome psd file of Bono and edge in a style like that.
Awesome anyway u2fan :hug: I know how much afford it takes

Cool! You should re-download it :) And I'd love to see the one you've got of Bono and Edge in this style! :cute:
Thanks!

I would never have the patience to do something like that so I give you props, U2fan. And, IMO, it looks amazing so far! Especially the sunglasses!

Oh, and domo, LOVING the avatar! :lol:

Aww! Thanks!! Yes, patience is very important and I often lose it, especially in stuff like this! :doh:
Thanks for the compliments! Glad you like it!

Wow!:heart: How did you do it? Photoshop?
Yes with PhotoShop CS3 and Wacom Tablet :)

Here's a wallpaper I made for myspace when I actually believed in social networking...

Backgroundcopy.jpg

one of my best buds and I. LEMON! it was our song. hahah!

Lemoncopy-1.jpg

l_ade01b725ebe8fb654431cda14f2f8ac.jpg

l_9380fa49686008fe2cdb4336d58fd211.jpg

l_5ec2a5d6916375fa1a87211933160af6.jpg

I have so much more. A lot of photo's I based off U2 songs but I will have to dig to find them...these were from three or four years ago. I feel old now...:lol:

Cool! You should re-download it :) And I'd love to see the one you've got of Bono and Edge in this style! :cute:
Thanks!

Aww! Thanks!! Yes, patience is very important and I often lose it, especially in stuff like this! :doh:
Thanks for the compliments! Glad you like it!
Yes with PhotoShop CS3 and Wacom Tablet :)

I know , but it takes ages to hack it! :lol: They are so good in security , last time it took me a day, the first time it took me about a week of net searching.
I could send you the PSD file, I can't open it on any program I have ,
it would be cool if you could save it send a jpeg format of it to me ,
I can't even remember how far I was.

I know , but it takes ages to hack it! :lol: They are so good in security , last time it took me a day, the first time it took me about a week of net searching.
I could send you the PSD file, I can't open it on any program I have ,
it would be cool if you could save it send a jpeg format of it to me ,
I can't even remember how far I was.

(A friend sent me mine..)

That would be nice!
I'll message you my email!

:hug: awww, thanks, love. it's been a long while since i've done photoshop. I went to school for it and such and, like many others on here, i lost it off my computer. :angry: and it slows down laptops so I just kinda...use...gimp now. pssh...I miss my photoshopping...:sad:

Thank you for your lovely comments!:heart:

Well, I promised I'd post here some day. So this drawing goes dedicated to Aleesha and LoveandLogic :wave:

DSC02120.jpg

ScannedImage.jpg

I also scanned it, but none of them show exactly how it is :shrug:
Hope you liked it! :)

Lu I love it! :heart:

Im so glad we got you to try, cause despite what you said, you really aren't bad at all :)
There is no truth when someone says they cant draw. Everyone can :)

Edge is my favourite in the drawing I think. :D:applaud:

Oh geez I'm late! I work too much, I'm sorry, lady.

First, I LOVE! the henna tattoo! very nice! :applaud: and a lot less painful than a real one! :sexywink:

And Angel of Harlem, I LOVE IT! SO VERY NICELY DONE! I love Edge the most--you captured him perfectly!!!! ((And he's just good lookin in general:love:))

And thank you so much for the dedication! :hug::heart: you're so sweet!

Oh geez I'm late! I work too much, I'm sorry, lady.

First, I LOVE! the henna tattoo! very nice! :applaud: and a lot less painful than a real one! :sexywink:

Thanks!!!
Yea it doesn't hurt :p hehe... I wish to 'taste' the pain of a real tattoo someday though :)

Back
Top Bottom