Eve's new movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since when does a postcount say anything about someone's right to have an opinion?

I agree with 'tis post

And YOU are the one who started the insults. You insult a complete nationality with your statement, and don't even realise it. Then you claim you are insulted by people falling over your insults? That makes very little sense.

Nesquick never insulted any Nationality, all he said that he never liked the accent, that's all. Personally I like the Irish accent but I'm not so keen on the very broad Welsh accent, mainly because I can't understand what they are saying. It doesn't mean that I don't like Wales as a nation or the people. I think Cardiff is fantastic vibrant city and the locals are friendly. Not everyone can like one thing.

Perhaps look up the word bumpkin in a dictionary. It's not very flattering and quite insulting. When you insult someone's accent, you insult that person. That's the way things are. You might have not intended it, but it is what you did. It would be wise to apologize so we can all move on.

Stop being so sensitive. There are far worse words in the English Dictionary than bumpkin. It's not even insulting, if someone called me a bumpkin I'd laugh because it's funny. :lol: How about when you've been far ruder towards myself in the past hey? I suppose that's ok because you think you're the boss around here.

Anyway I've never even heard of Nikki Minaj. What does she sing? I do like Adele though. So glad a Londoner has done so well, despite an unflattering accent (that's a joke, I don't mind the way she speaks) :wink:

I agree with 'tis post

Nesquick never insulted any Nationality, all he said that he never liked the accent, that's all. Personally I like the Irish accent but I'm not so keen on the very broad Welsh accent, mainly because I can't understand what they are saying. It doesn't mean that I don't like Wales as a nation or the people. I think Cardiff is fantastic vibrant city and the locals are friendly. Not everyone can like one thing.

Stop being so sensitive. There are far worse words in the English Dictionary than bumpkin. It's not even insulting, if someone called me a bumpkin I'd laugh because it's funny. :lol: How about when you've been far ruder towards myself in the past hey? I suppose that's ok because you think you're the boss around here.

Anyway I've never even heard of Nikki Minaj. What does she sing? I do like Adele though. So glad a Londoner has done so well, despite an unflattering accent (that's a joke, I don't mind the way she speaks) :wink:

I'm reassured that someone get what i'm actually saying... Someone treat me a racist! Still can't believe it....

I don't see anyone call you a racist. Last time I checked the Irish weren't a race. They're Caucasian afaik.

Exactly... Weird isn't it?
I won't tell who treat me that but you would be very surprised, that was a private message, it's false and ridiculous...

If someone is insulting you by private message, you could report that to the mods. As far as I know that's against the rules.

Why can't I find any Eve's movies online or at the video store to watch? Not even the new one. It's aggravating.

Are you sure it's an insult then? Perhaps you are misunderstanding something..

so i've made racist comments... Which ones? I asked for explanations after i defended mylself but no answer yet....

It's off topic so we should stop talking about that but it's sad.

Just a hint, you're not allowed to post contents of a PM here, so you best edit your post.

And to be fair, the comments were insulting. I'm just being a bit anal about the racist thing, as it's technically not a race but an ethnic group. But that's details. It doesn't really change the meaning of the message.

Well, I don't really see where they're insulting you.

Man this topic has veered waaay too far off topic. We should probably get back to Eve and her movie. :lol:

Ya know, I was curious to know what Nesquick was complaining about this time, so I un-ignored him, just for a few minutes, to find out, and my advice is, Mr Nesquick the moderators are here to make sure everyone plays nice, and according to the rules (which I presume you still haven't taken the time to read!) and if you don't, then you're going to get reprimanded, look how quickly they jumped on me! But thats fine, I knew I was breaking the rules. So I suggest Nesquick that you take the moderators PM like a man and get over yourself already! Coz the fact is, some of your comments have been rude, presumptuous, and inconsiderate, so you need to either tone down your rhetoric or go else where! There are plenty of other forums here on Interference where your opinions, won't necessarily, seem so offensive, although even then you still have to remain civil. So you either lump it or like it or move on!

Why can't I find any Eve's movies online or at the video store to watch? Not even the new one. It's aggravating.

There's one short-film on YouTube.
I've been looking for "The 27 Club" without results. It's ridiculous how difficult some movies are to find. How do the producers expect to earn any money on something that is not available?:angry:
I usually rent movies first before buying them.

Back
Top Bottom