Eve on MTV's Real World Brooklyn?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Did anyone catch this week's episode of MTV's Real World Brooklyn tonite? Ryan, the Army dude back from 2 stints in Iraq is going to an intensive NY City Film School. I could SWEAR that I spotted Eve Hewson in the classroom, but her face was pixeled out.

Anyone? :hmm:

Hope I'm not seeing things. But I remember this summer seeing the film posted that she had done with fellow film students in a class she took in NYC. Putting two and two together wondering if this was one and the same Film class?!!!

Hmm. I had it on but wasn't really paying attention, oops! When it shows up On Demand I'll watch it more carefully.

Did anyone catch this week's episode of MTV's Real World Brooklyn tonite? Ryan, the Army dude back from 2 stints in Iraq is going to an intensive NY City Film School. I could SWEAR that I spotted Eve Hewson in the classroom, but her face was pixeled out.

Anyone? :hmm:

Hope I'm not seeing things. But I remember this summer seeing the film posted that she had done with fellow film students in a class she took in NYC. Putting two and two together wondering if this was one and the same Film class?!!!

Sounds possible, because accordong to a friend she was taking a cilm class in her high school too.

I don't think so...

If you looked around outside during the episode, this was clearly filmed last fall. Eve was there last June and July. She would've been back in school by the fall.

I was watching, but not really paying attention. I will see again when they pu it on again.

MTV replays their Real World episodes repeatedly like they do with most of their regular shows through the week. Look real closely at the scenes with Ryan about his film class....they film in the class. It's a small classroom that looks to have only a few people in it and the girl that I believe to be Eve has her face kind of pixel'd but I still swear it's her. I wonder if you can watch it on MTV's website?

Remember seeing the film she did about the blind man who was wearing the watch? I think it was called Blind Date or something like that....someone posted the video on Interference.

Back
Top Bottom