Edge Picture Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a self portrait. He's got red laces and black laces :cute:

19448323-1.jpg

These are of course Edge only custom color :wink:

edgeREDlaces.jpg

I've seen him in the black and white version too, but I'd have to look around more and I'm at work so I may not be able to post for a while, hopefully someone else will find them. :)

AHA that's where I knew I remembered seeing them on him recently! I just watched it again the other day! :lol:

782216648_8wPom-XL.jpg

Screencap from It Might Get Loud...

Nice! Mine are grey, would have loved to have gotten some (RED) ones. Edge certainly knows a good shoe! :D

I see Edge has the WH1, the T-U2 tuner pedal, what looks like the Rabb (Elevation) Fuzz between those, the Skyrdstrup (nah der :der:), and some sort of expression pedal. I think I may be off on those though.:hmm:

screen left to screen right:: Skrydstrup SC-1 (Expander not seen in pic),Boss TU-2 tuner, Kay Fuzz (enclosed in wah housing by Rabb), Digitech WH-1 Whammy pedal, BOSS FV300L (to control rack wah and shimmer tone)

All of that controlled by Edge-feet housed in (Red) Edge-designed Converse All-Stars sneakers. :up:

Oooh, I am totally jealous of his red/black ones! Any more pics of him in the black and white ones? I was posting about the pair I just got on eBay tonight on my blog, and was sad I couldn't find any pics of him wearing them! It's so much more fun to say "I am totally wearing Edge's shoes!" when you have visual aids. :D

It looks like they still have some sizes available on Shoe Buy, if you search for (PRODUCT) RED. Or hopefully you'll get lucky on eBay like I did! I am pretty sure my guitar skills will improve tenfold once they arrive. :rockon:

Thanks for the tip. I just picked up a pair for $35. I love coupons. Now I just need to (red) laces to complement the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom