Does it Irritate Anyone Else that...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's just a different style for a photo shoot...I like when he tries out different looks.
but O....K.... :wink:

I actually registered specifically to post in this topic.

I know, I know, there's something wrong with me! :lol:

Yep. they're victims of the American Obsession, the Cult of Eternal Youth. It makes me wonder if these magazines think we don't realize that U2 aren't boys anymore.
I actually prefer their wrinkled faces (though Larry seems to have very few. But then again, I've never met him, so... I wouldn't know.) to their younger selves. Shows they've lived and loved a lot. And they're still perfectly healthy and doing what they love.

perhaps this version of the pic will be more acceptable to you, then?

beztytuu-6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Awesome pic. :love:

ETA Welcome Matchbox. :wave:

The difference is hair pulled back into a volcanically hot ponytail versus shorter hair that's been combed back & just looks like B wasn't feeling it that particular day.

By the way... WOWY shots with the ponytail & leather vest & bedroom eyes...and .... and.... :combust: Sorry - distracted myself. :reject: Anyway, those are still some of my favorite shots of B. :drool:

Yeah it irritates me, especially when they remove the freckles, like the Rolling Stone cover in 2005, I mean c'mon they have been there is whole life, we know they are there. And yeah I miss the lines when they remove those too, as a friend once said to me that man has done a lot of smiling in his life :cute:
Anyways, but yeah that's the industry. I love when certain magazines leave things just as they are. (Q 1-2006 :up: )

k I'm done :reject:

You're right damit, we know exactly where every freckle is, how can they think they would fool us. :yes:

Well he's hot in the WOWY vid. He has no beard or anything. :drool: And he's wearing that vest and...:love: IDK, it's just different. :lol:

Bono looked better young and clean shaven...

I ENVY YOU GIRLS WHO WERE BORN BEFORE THE 80'S!

That Bono is only a distant memory...you guys got to see it in the flesh LOLOLO

^ well you youngin's may think he looked better in the 80's, but personally I think he looks better now, but then I'm his age so there you go :wink:

^Yeah...he's my Dad's age :|

This Bono is "Dad" Bono if that makes any sense...ARGH...I Love him...but don't find 48 (Going on 49) year old Bono attractive (Probably because I'm in may late teens and he's in his late 40's)...

But I think that may be a good thing :lol:

Cuz that would just be kind of creepy

:cute: :up: Don't worry, it makes sense. Good thing there are tons of 80's Bono pics around for you then :lol:

tho I also don't mind looking at those too :shifty:

I find Bono most attractive now, because you can really see character and life experience in his face. :drool:

I've always found he had a very feminine face when he was young, still beautiful, but I prefer his more masculine looks now, with (greyish) stubble and all. Plus all the lovely wrinkles when he laughs. :love:

^ well you youngin's may think he looked better in the 80's, but personally I think he looks better now, but then I'm his age so there you go :wink:

:shifty: Yeah, uhm, you gals can have 80s and recent Bono. I'll just... take care of 90s Bono then? He probably feels so neglected. :yes: I'll have to sacrifice myself for his sake then.

Back
Top Bottom