Distracting myself...one Adam picture at a time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I don't think so. They'll probably add some dates here and there. Don't give up! And have faith!! :D :hug:

Thanks Bonogirl...I won´t lose faith...:wave:
Meanwhile...

1236919882293_f.jpg

1245-1.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

I´d better make no comments...:drool::heart:

2001 we saw full-frontal Larry take his shirt off at the end of the Notre Dame Concert.

10/9 we got the back view of Adam removing his shirt.

I had hoped to be the first to post the "It's so hot!!" picture of Adam's shirt via the screen, hopefully someone will have a "real" photo:

adambelly.jpg

2001 we saw full-frontal Larry take his shirt off at the end of the Notre Dame Concert.

10/9 we got the back view of Adam removing his shirt.

I had hoped to be the first to post the "It's so hot!!" picture of Adam's shirt via the screen, hopefully someone will have a "real" photo:

adambelly.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:
I'm hoping pics of Adam changing shirts will surface. I was up in the upper deck, behind the stage, and nearly fainted. :faint:

This is one of my favorites.

There's one other pic that I'll have to find that just makes my heart beat faster every time I see it. It's relatively recent and he's playing his bass and has sunglasses on, it's day time and he looks H-O-T...I'll find it.

But for now, here's one I love

adamwhitebass.jpg

does anyone have a link to the other Adam in car video? it's no longer working on the official site. He's wearing a black coat in it, and there were screen shots back on page 3 of this thread, thanks!

I've been scanning You Tube videos to see if anyone caught the "reveal," but so far nada. It was at the end of WTSHNN -- white shirt. I did catch the end of MOS -- they're exiting down the stairs and he started to tug at that shirt, too .. but the video ended!

Reading the reviews, and what the book is about otherwise. I can imagine Adam relating strongly to this character, considering what he may have been going through at that time in his life.

Reading the reviews, and what the book is about otherwise. I can imagine Adam relating strongly to this character, considering what he may have been going through at that time in his life.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the title. Makes a lot of sense that he would be reading that during that time.

Back
Top Bottom