Crew passes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Just a question...does anyone out there know what the crew passes look like for the North American leg of the tour. Any photo's??? Any descriptions??? I am seeing the band in Vancouver and would love to try and "sneak" backstage...I managed this for the JT tour back in 87 and ended up meeting all the guys...even bummed Adam a smoke. Would love to at least give it a shot this time around. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Just a question...does anyone out there know what the crew passes look like for the North American leg of the tour. Any photo's??? Any descriptions??? I am seeing the band in Vancouver and would love to try and "sneak" backstage...I managed this for the JT tour back in 87 and ended up meeting all the guys...even bummed Adam a smoke. Would love to at least give it a shot this time around. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Uh... sure, I'll help you forge a crew pass so you can weasel your way backstage and annoy the band! :happy:

It's hot pink with "Toss Me Out" written in bold letters on top. It's an inside joke only the real crew gets.

Um... I don't think that's a good idea. What if some crackpot with bad intentions made a fake pass and got backstage?

Maybe you could try dressing up as a pretty girl and smooze one of the crew.

It could work....

1) Bad idea.
2) Crew passes and all others passes change show to show.

i can absolutely guarantee this will not work. as it's already been mentioned, the passes change daily. secondly, ALL security members are well versed as to what passes are valid on what day. the biggest band in the world is not going to have some half wit who sees the words "u2 backstage pass" on it and will just wave you through thinking it's legit.

Uh... sure, I'll help you forge a crew pass so you can weasel your way backstage and annoy the band! :happy:

It's hot pink with "Toss Me Out" written in bold letters on top. It's an inside joke only the real crew gets.

:happy: Oh yeah we should totally all do our best to help him.

srsly?

i don't make a habit of posting in pleba, but i just have to reply to this.

you're an idiot.

i don't make a habit of posting in pleba, but i just have to reply to this.

you're an idiot.

You seem to have a habit of calling people idiots and assholes even though you know its against the rules. Please stop.

To the OP, I dont think you're going to get any serious responses to this topic. I doubt anyone on this board will condone sneaking backstage, so maybe best to figure it out on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom