Caption Thread #22: Bono's Revenge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5918771445_041b64977c_b.jpg

:bono: And I do my little turn on the catwalk, YEAH ON THE CATWALK!

:edge: Sure... and you say I'm gay:giggle:

:lmao:

Well.. then there is that picture of Edge doing a fashion show....

^what a lovely comic strip! Whooby Bono really looked like he was gonna cry when Adam was having "the chat" with him!

RIFqv.jpg

Q had a caption contest to win a Les Paul - it's ended now but I thought people here would have some fun ones :)

I call this one Bono's Stalker.

Bonosstalker.jpg

:bono:: Honey I can't help but feel like someone is stalking us.
:Ali:: Bono, don't be silly. Why would someone be stalking us? :giggle:
:bono:: I don't know but I have a feeling like it's Penelope Cruz.

This is such. a creeper pic. :lol:

groupu2.jpg

:edge:: *whispers to Adam* Oh boy this is gonna be good. Larry has no idea. :hyper:
:adam:: I know. I can't wait to see his expression when he goes to get up for Crazy Tonight. Bono, you've made sure my plans haven't been foiled?
:bono:: *speaking through his gritted teeth* Mmm hmm. Remember he is standing right next to me.
:larry:: *thinking to himself* Oh dear lord what kind of devilish plan are they up to now. They're all walking in that manner of "I'm so cool. Haha look at Larry! He's always frowning." Bloody hell, why did I hold that audition in my kitchen? :|

Later just before Crazy Tonight...

3924935414_552e9c6a05_o.jpg

:larry:: What the fook? I can't get out of me bloody chair. Adam superglued me fookin chair!:angry:

adam_clayton_460x230.jpg

:bono:: Adam your superglue tricks are like a woman's breasts, simply stunning and jaw dropping.
:adam :: Thank you Bono. Now try to take your hand off my shoulder.
:bono :: Oh no Adam, no you didn't!

That...was entertaining XD

They're all walking in that manner of "I'm so cool. Haha look at Larry! He's always frowning."

:bono:: Adam your superglue tricks are like a woman's breasts

:laugh: They kind'a do that a lot...

:ohmy: Yes, that would be a metaphor Adam would relate to well, wouldn't it...

GQMOTYcap4.jpg

:edge: :sigh: Why does the logo have to be over my head? I can't get it off!
:bono: Aw, there there Edge, it's not THAT bad. Just coverin' the beanie, that's all.
:larry: (So not goin' to tell him it's on him cause he's the only bald one.. )
:adam: (Hmm, I wonder how long it'll take him to figure out how the logo is stuck on his beanie... perhaps long enough for me to ditch the empty bottle of superglue somewhere.. )

GQMOTYcap4.jpg

:edge: :sigh: Why does the logo have to be over my head? I can't get it off!
:bono: Aw, there there Edge, it's not THAT bad. Just coverin' the beanie, that's all.
:larry: (So not goin' to tell him it's on him cause he's the only bald one.. )
:adam: (Hmm, I wonder how long it'll take him to figure out how the logo is stuck on his beanie... perhaps long enough for me to ditch the empty bottle of superglue somewhere.. )

:lmao: Great! :up:

:bono: I'm serious now. Nobody's leaving here until someone tells me who dissected my iPhone.
:adam: Oh bloody hell, tell him it was you so we can get back to the party. I was really enjoying those little crab puffs..
:bono: I'm not mad, I'm just.. disappointed. And a little frustrated. My phone is not a science experiment, it's a very important communication device, and damnit, I had like 7 games of Angry Birds going. :|
:adam: And those little tea sandwhiches, those were lovely..
:bono: EDGE??
:larry: I hope he doesn't tell them that I egged him on by placing the phone in front of him with a mini toolkit. :uhoh:
:edge: I don't know why I do these things. :depressed:

Back
Top Bottom