Caption Thread #20: And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u204-1.jpg

:larry: Edge? you're OK?
:edge: I don't know why people keep saying I have no arse. I do have one. and it's very nice too.
:adam: my dear boy, look at my arse and then rethink what you've just said.

u204-1.jpg

:larry: Edge? you're OK?
:edge: I don't know why people keep saying I have no arse. I do have one. and it's very nice too.
:adam: my dear boy, look at my arse and then rethink what you've just said.

Is that a new t-shirt? :ohmy: No more angelwings on Larry's back! Is that a.. scorpio? :yikes:

:lol: Nice caption!

Apropos of nothing (in other words, you don't even want to know the string of random thoughts that concluded with this caption):

The part of the cheeseburgers story Bono didn't tell us

AdamZooAva-1.jpg

:adam: Drive-thru menu + no pants = free Big Mac.

Yes, even I'm ashamed of myself for this one.

what makes you think that? do share.

It kills the funny, plus I don't really remember the thought process. Besides, examining how my own brain works does nothing to reassure myelf that I'm not batshit crazy.

WARNING: THIS WILL RUIN THE JOKE!
But basically the scenario in my mind was Adam was having one of his "man should not be forced to wear pants if it's not cold" days, went through a McDonald's drive-thru and harrassed and/or impressed the person running the drive thru to the point that s/he gave him a free Big Mac. See? Kills the funny.

But basically the scenario in my mind was Adam was having one of his "man should not be forced to wear pants if it's not cold" days, went through a McDonald's drive-thru and harrassed and/or impressed the person running the drive thru to the point that s/he gave him a free Big Mac. See? Kills the funny.

doesn't kill the funny at all. not to me at least :lol:

It kills the funny, plus I don't really remember the thought process. Besides, examining how my own brain works does nothing to reassure myelf that I'm not batshit crazy.

I thought it was funny :lol:

adamedge02.jpg

:adam: "Ha ha! So that's the H chord! It's ridiculously simple - I'll have a go of that later!
:edge: "oh yeah, it's much easier than Bono thinks!"

adam03-2.jpg

:adam: "OUCH! Oh, b***er, maybe it's not that easy after all."

adam02-2.jpg

:adam: *sniffles* "Oooh, ooh, I think I sprained my fingers......" :depressed:

adamedge02.jpg

:adam: "Ha ha! So that's the H chord! It's ridiculously simple - I'll have a go of that later!
:edge: "oh yeah, it's much easier than Bono thinks!"

adam03-2.jpg

:adam: "OUCH! Oh, b***er, maybe it's not that easy after all."

adam02-2.jpg

:adam: *sniffles* "Oooh, ooh, I think I sprained my fingers......" :depressed:

:lol::lol:

adamedge01-1.jpg

:adam: "Hmmm, that's an interesting specimin of Plebus Fanaticus Maximus down there... now where did I put my magnifying glass......"

:edge: *scream* "PLEBAns! Get me outta here! Mummyyyy!!! "

adamedge01-1.jpg

:adam: "Hmmm, that's an interesting specimin of Plebus Fanaticus Maximus down there... now where did I put my magnifying glass......"

:edge: *scream* "PLEBAns! Get me outta here! Mummyyyy!!! "

gotta love Sparky for his inquisitive mind. I'm up for examination :flirt:

bono01-8.jpg

:bono: damn Zippo...

not that I have anything aginst Zippo lighters. I have one myself - never failed me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom