Can anyone help with a picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hi2u

The Fly
Hi, I've been a member for a while and I really enjoy reading the threads. I've never posted before though because I'm kind of shy but I know if anyone can help it would be here. I hope its ok to post this.

I'm not very computer literate and recently my pc crashed and I lost all the pics I had saved. I'm trying to rebuild my collection and have found about half of what I previously had. But there's one pic in particular I can't find again and I don't remember where I saw it in the first place.

Its a picture of Edge circa 1987-88 Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum era; he's playing pool and is wearing (I think) either a dark blue or black shirt, black hat, and is sort of holding the pool cue behind his back while he's making the shot.

Its just that its one of my favorites and I hate to lose it. Anyone who may have it I would really appreciate you posting it. And any other pics from that era would be appreciated as well. Thank you.

Sounds like a screencap from the Outside It's America documentary. I have animations, is this the image you mean? I can look if I have a still photo, though I won't be able to until tonight. :)

oiaedgepool1DOL13.gif

oiaedgepool2DOL13.gif

bonocomet, yes that's the one. Thank you so much!

P.S. How do some of you have the little moving pics like that?

P.S. How do some of you have the little moving pics like that?
They are animations made in programs like Animation Shop or Image Ready. They are made by taking a series of screen caps and stringing them together into a .gif file.

Thank you for the info Serena Vox. I knew if anyone could help it would be you ladies here.

:wave: Thanks for explaining Serena! I was also going to tell hi2u that you can right click and save these animations to your computer the same as you would save any picture here.

:wave: Thanks for explaining Serena! I was also going to tell hi2u that you can right click and save these animations to your computer the same as you would save any picture here.

Thank you. Is there a way to make them larger? The original I had was pretty big. I'm sorry to be a bother but I'm not very good with computers.

Yay thanks bonogirl, that saves me some time after work tonight :wink:

hi2u I don't think there's any way to make an animated gif bigger once it's done. But they can be made bigger in the first place, but the file size would get too big, that's why most people make them small like that.

Yay thanks bonogirl, that saves me some time after work tonight :wink:

hi2u I don't think there's any way to make an animated gif bigger once it's done. But they can be made bigger in the first place, but the file size would get too big, that's why most people make them small like that.

Ok, thx. What bonogirl posted is better than I had hoped anyway. You guys are great!

Oops, sorry girls. I totally forgot about screen capping today. I was in pain and couldn't do anything but lay down. Been sick lately.

I hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom