Bono's Scarf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It has warm in Jersey the last two days, hopefully it will get cold ,so I can wear mine.

Hi Helen: I am loving those jeans!! Do you remember the style name? I don't recall seeing the ones with the zippers at the ankle before. I have two other pair and they're amazing. Thanks...spanisheyes68

Hey, I got my Edun jeans today! And there wonderful!! :hyper:

Menacing Gollum voice "What has it got in it's pocketses?" :shifty:

IMG_0782.jpg

Love the zipper! :love:

IMG_0802.jpg

And there's the same detail on the left back pocket....

IMG_0805.jpg

The right back pocket....

IMG_0803.jpg

More of the poem can be found inside....

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Love the teal blue stitching! :drool:

IMG_0794.jpg

The jeans are actually a size too large but hopefully there'll shrink in the wash! :wink:

those jeans with the zip are so nice :)

I got my scarves last saturday!!!
now I would like the denim bag hoping spring arrives soon....

And the Ash dress but I'm going to buy it from an American site, the difference between prices in euros and dollars is huge!

Hi Helen: I am loving those jeans!! Do you remember the style name? I don't recall seeing the ones with the zippers at the ankle before. I have two other pair and they're amazing. Thanks...spanisheyes68

The style name of the jeans are Sylph Skinny and the colour is called Black Knight! :wink: And even though the ones I bought are slightly too big but actually they're perfect for this time of year, meaning I can wear my thick woolly tights/long johns underneath! :cute: I just need to buy a new pair of winter boots with 3 inch heels (sexy boots!) coz my old pair have seen better days!! :rolleyes:

I'm thinking that I also might buy the Requiem dress in white that's on sale now, coz it would make the perfect graduation dress! :hmm: Although there's is a couple of graphic tees that I'm also interested in.....decisions, decisions!?! :D

I know there are so many things I want to get, but with the tour coming I need to save my $ for tix.

I know there are so many things I want to get, but with the tour coming I need to save my $ for tix.

Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm just waiting for U2.com to get their act together so that I can upgrade to a paid subscription and be ready to buy any tickets that hopefully will come on sale soon after U2 release their album in March! :up: Coz at the moment U2.com are still offering the old 2007/08 membership with a Slane tee that I don't need, coz I bought the one I wanted at Slane back in 2001 and I already have the dvd of the Slane gig! :tsk:

I know and my membership is up at the end of the month. I'm also saving to go to Ireland to see them.

I wore my new scarf out yesterday and I had 2 people coming up to me ask me where I got it! I was so excited to tell them where exactly they can buy it, the whole fair trade stuff and the fact that it's all organic materials :D I told they'd prolly on a long wait list though!

I wore mine out and I was in the store and the lady behindme in line told me that it was beautiful.

I ordered one the week of the inauguration. I just got an email last TH stating that it shipped. They were on back-order for quite some time.

Order quick before they run out again.

I already have one. I wore it in NYC during Letterman week. It made Bono smile

My Scarf arrived from EDUN yesterday--I had ordered back in January. It may still be cool enough here for a a couple weeks to wear it. It's knit so not very heavy. (Will come back out in the fall hopefully in Charlottesville VA :hyper:)

Bono's POEM SCARF! edunonline-- WONT LAST MUCH LONGER! GET YOURS!

OK the news straight from Edun is they have the POEM SCARF available, it sold out in nano time back in January.. I just got mine!! It's gorgeous!! It's the scarf bono wore at the inauguration! Well if you are interested, hurry, they wont last!!! Go to edunonline and order yours!!! Good luck!
IT IS GORGEOUS!! :up::wave: ENJOY! Go to www.edunonline.com HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure I don't need to tell you >>>>> :) EDUN specializes in Organic Clothing, Graphic Tees, and Eco Clothing with a mission to drive sustainable employment in developing economies
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE MY SCARF!! ASK BONOFOX ABOUT HER'S!! EDUN has a special going on right now/ they even have a direct link for ONE merchandise... There is free shipping incentive!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Is Bonos beautiful scarf (the one with the writing) available for purchase or is it custom made?

It is available just the same as the one Bono wore!... just contact Erik Lauter @ Edun... or email him directly @ www.edunonline.com He is awesome... We twitter chat... I have had so many ask me about it, it's sureal!!!!!! WHAT I DID HEAR IS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO RUN OUT SOON!!! So hurry and order yours

Ok!! The new scarf has huge edun logo print

It is available just the same as the one Bono wore!... just contact Erik Lauter @ Edun... or email him directly @ www.edunonline.com He is awesome... We twitter chat... I have had so many ask me about it, it's sureal!!!!!! WHAT I DID HEAR IS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO RUN OUT SOON!!! So hurry and order yours

Was just shown two side by side... One has the EDUN logo, this would be the new one.. the other doesn't. I saw the pic in my post @ U2.com gen/sub forum

Back
Top Bottom