bono's pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carrieluvv

Refugee
I saw a Snippet of one of the u2 shows and bono's pants were really tight and his legs and butt looks like a badly packed keilbasa. I hope he rethikns those pants. they could be harboring ill will to his ass.

and OH MY GOD you guys I was watching the movie " I love you man" and some guys were going to joshua tree for a bachelor party and one guy said " hey, play a U2 record while you there ! OH IM SO LUcky to be the first on interference to report this gem of information.

I hope Bono watches his health so he can look good in those skin tight pants. If anything happened to him,,,,like cut of his ball circulation, it could affect his marriage. keep Bono in your thoughts and prayers guys.....and the same goes for the pants!
I you guys know anyone at pricinple management mentioning it maybe make you the number 1 fan and could gain the title " this person really has bonos best interest at heart" which is coveted by all u2 fans in the universe.

signed,
Carrie the rabid U2 fan

sure. I'll pray for Bono's pants.

oh, and it's kielbasa (with a little line across the l)

If the jeans in the early 80's or the leather in the 90's didn't get him, I think he'll be ok this time around. :hmm:

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

A little evidence for this debate...............:lol:

Sorry guys.

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the band's "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom