Bono's New Cockatoo... I Mean Haircut.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd go so far as to say UF era. there was some pretty fine fineness going on back then, with the beefed-upedness. i worried for his health when he was JT skinny/gangly. he's one of those men who has just seemed to grow into himself as he's aged, and i love that.

i bet lardence never thought he'd see the day he was outhotted by the other half of the rhythm section. :p

i'd go so far as to say UF era. there was some pretty fine fineness going on back then, with the beefed-upedness. i worried for his health when he was JT skinny/gangly. he's one of those men who has just seemed to grow into himself as he's aged, and i love that.

i bet lardence never thought he'd see the day he was outhotted by the other half of the rhythm section. :p

I never liked scruffy Ad'. *shrug* I fell in love with JT era.

And SHHHHH don't tell Larry that! You don't want to make him angry! :lol::lol:

Pictures of Bono' new cockatoo..:ohmy:

We ARE talking about his hair... right?? :shifty: :evil:

(Good grief, I'm ready for a new album & tour so we can all get our perv on properly. You know - when we know they know what they're doing & they do it 'cuz they know what it does to us.) :combust:

We ARE talking about his hair... right?? :shifty: :evil:

(Good grief, I'm ready for a new album & tour so we can all get our perv on properly. You know - when we know they know what they're doing & they do it 'cuz they know what it does to us.) :combust:

Oh I can not WAIT for the new shenanigans! Last tour about killed me. What with all the kissing, arse smacking, B hanging all over EVERYONE... :drool:

Bono's inspiration???

4QbBQxm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom