Bono's in LA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
As previously mentioned... Bono has been in LA since Saturday. I have a confirmed sighting of him yesterday in Century City (in LA). I've been told that The Edge is in town too.

Kings of Leon are playing tonight at the Nokia Theater in LA. I have pretty great tickets; up close.

As U2 are friendly with KOL... perhaps Bono and/or The Edge will attend?

Hopefully, I will have a fun picture and a good story for tomorrow.

Time will tell.

Either way, the show should be great.

Sounds like a fair chance, KoL toured with them on the veritgo tour and Bono's always been very positive about the guys so he might turn up :)

Enjoy the concert anyway!

I think there is a chance that Bono will attend KOL concert of course if he is still there - so there is a possibility because as everyone knows next week BoNo will be on Women Conference in LA , by the way new KOL album named OBTN is great !!track number 5 and 6 is nice :)

As previously mentioned... Bono has been in LA since Saturday. I have a confirmed sighting of him yesterday in Century City (in LA). I've been told that The Edge is in town too.

Kings of Leon are playing tonight at the Nokia Theater in LA. I have pretty great tickets; up close.

As U2 are friendly with KOL... perhaps Bono and/or The Edge will attend?

Hopefully, I will have a fun picture and a good story for tomorrow.

Time will tell.

Either way, the show should be great.

Good Luck :up:

Just don't tell us what the bodyguard said, or it will take away any credibility you have :)

omggggggggggggggggg.....my sister is photographing this show tonight!!! hahaha, I'm gonna let her know to keep an eye out for Bono/Edge :hyper:

holy shit, this feels so strange :lol:

wtf

hmmmm....No Bono or Edge yet...the encore started a little while ago....apparently they're filming for a music video there and some pretty crazy shit was happening during the song....I wish I was there...

While I did hear through a few good sources that Bono and Edge were at the Kings of Leon show, I did not see them myself. (Damn)

That said, the show was great. KOL rock! And they even shot some footage for the video for the next single "Use Somebody".

Good times. Good fun.

Cheers!

Hope our boys have got something as great as 'Sex On Fire' up their sleeves.

While I did hear through a few good sources that Bono and Edge were at the Kings of Leon show, I did not see them myself. (Damn)

That said, the show was great. KOL rock! And they even shot some footage for the video for the next single "Use Somebody".

Good times. Good fun.

Cheers!

Sorry you didn't spot Bono or Edge last night, I was hoping you would. Glad the s how was good tho :up:

I love, love, love the new Kings of Leon album. I'm addicted...ask anyone on my Myspace :giggle:

Caleb Followill is a sexy MOFO. Bono and Caleb together=:faint:

maybe....or maybe not :hmm:

Until we actually see one of them, all of this is merely speculation.

Bono & Edge will surface when THEY'RE ready. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom