Bono Undergoes Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the villa where this photo was taken is next to a hotel where some events of the France-Africa Summit are happening.

:eyebrow: Bono dear, in addition to the tour, please take a break from saving the world as well! Plenty of others that can help. :wink:

Oooh, you meant the 'normal' pain-free Bono??!

I mentioned the size of the incision just because I think it must hurt him now. And it´s terrible for me to know he´s in pain. I know it´s a part of the after-surgery-time but it feels bad to know he´s hurting :sad:
But it´s very good to see this new photo :cute: he looks very very good

I don't think it's a big incision, they don't do that anymore, modern medicine is about making small cuts, but of course he's still in pain, not only from the incision, but also because the bones and muscles need time to heal.

bono-eze.jpg

That's what it says on the caption. I saw it on Twitter. Says it's from yesterday and it was in the South of France.

I know that now. I only slightly doubted the picture at first when I saw it this morning on Facebook during my short work break. There was no caption and some of the people commenting seemed to think it was from last year. But now of course, I fully trust that it's from yesterday. :)

And like I said, it's great to see him. Although he doesn't look 100%, he looks pretty good for 10 days after surgery. I hope he's taking it easy and not trying to do too much. :heart:

He looks really good :) It's really nice of him that he took some time for his fans there...

By the way- almost the whole band is in France, only Larry's missing ;)

:love: This is SO wonderful to see. His pose is so characteristically Bono. It's like he's feeling like himself again.

Nothing can conquer Bono :heart:

I'm hoping some of that ramble made sense, haha.

It made so much sense that I'm quoting it. :wink: Because that's how I feel too! I'm so glad to see him looking so good, and so happy.

Thanks guys for posting the photos and info :D

Nice to see bono is looking well and hes looking so cute too.:love:

popeye :lmao: with super duper awesome armani's in custom green lense.
And ....Bonosleeves.

Bono :heart: :cute: :hug:

:wink:

Seriously, he looks fine and I'm glad to see him doing his typical Bono-moves.
I love the hoody, love the color, it looks so cuddly and comfy.

popeye :lmao: with super duper awesome armani's in custom green lense.
And ....Bonosleeves.

Don't forget the earrings! xD :lol::cute:

Actually, I always thought he looked a bit like Popeye. especcially in some photos during the Pop era..
(Well, afterall, Robin Williams played Popeye in the movie.. and Bono and Robin really look like each other!)

One of our tabloid newspapers that's always spying on U2 fan forums is having an article about Bono in France today where they are writing a lot of crap and causing a lot of drama about how "awful" he looks and that he still choses to go to a meeting with politicians instead of doing rehab, that he's not following doctors' orders and instead wants to be in front of the cameras and puts the European tour in danger and whatnot :blahblah::blahblah:. As if they were there and really knew anything. Idiots. Bono is not stupid and rehab doesn't mean he has to lie in bed for weeks. Going out is good for him, also for psychological reasons.

^That's crazy! :crack: I thought he looked really, really well, considering. Most importantly, he looked happy, which counts for a lot in recovery. And yeah, for just about any surgery now, bed rest is *very* limited, they have you up and around in no time. I hardly think that riding in a car 10 days later - in an area he lives in, no less - is going to delay his recovery. :rolleyes: Sometimes I hate the media...

Oh, yeah, nowadays they make you get up and walking around as soon as possible, even after major surgery, I know from experience! :yes:

And another note, Bono's not even driving the car in these latest pics, which is just as well, considering Bono's infamous driving skills, or the lack there of....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom