Bono Undergoes Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono-eze.jpg

Eeep. I just wanna "awwwwwwwwwwwwww" all over the place! :cute:

I do hope that he's feeling loads better (and is on a heap of good drugs!!!).

:hmm: Am I the only thinking that maybe Bono shouldn`t be twisting round in the car like that when he`s just had back surgery?

I bet his physical trainer will have something to say..........:lol:

I'm probably not articulating this properly but seeing these pictures...Bono has always been larger than life to me..but seeing these pictures...he's breakable and fragile. Glad he took care of himself sooner rather than waiting.

He's human, and I have never thought of him as someone who's "larger than life" or "unbreakable". I've always felt there's a certain vulnerability to him. I guess a lot of people can't see that but beneath all the different Bono-personas I've always felt that there's a really soft core, and these latest pictures evidently show that. Somehow it makes me love the man even more. I just want to hug him, seeing these latest pictures :hug:

As I watch these pictures, I get a feeling that I ought to do more for Bono now when he needs us the most but at the same time, I realize that can't be done. :reject:

Bono and U2 mean so much to me, and they've given me so very much in my 21 years on this planet from a very early age on and now...:sigh::reject:
I really hate this feeling of powerlessness, now more than ever.

Clear the way; cyberspace hug coming through! :hug:

As I watch these pictures, I get a feeling that I ought to do more for Bono now when he needs us the most but at the same time, I realize that can't be done. :reject:

Bono and U2 mean so much to me, and they've given me so very much in my 21 years on this planet from a very early age on and now...:sigh::reject:

Don't worry dear, everything Bono needs from us fans is our positive thoughts/prayers and the assurance that we'll wait for him as long as he needs, so you're already giving it to him :hug:

:hmm: Some people are laughing about PMG, Why? If he can play Bono`s taxidriver and he is laughing for this picture, in my opinion this is a very good sign about Bono`s recuperation. And the Euro leg this summer will be happen.
Sorry for bad writing, my right wrist puts in a big plaster ( in solidarity with Bono`s surgery:lol: ) :sad:.

He's human, and I have never thought of him as someone who's "larger than life" or "unbreakable". I've always felt there's a certain vulnerability to him. I guess a lot of people can't see that but beneath all the different Bono-personas I've always felt that there's a really soft core, and these latest pictures evidently show that. Somehow it makes me love the man even more. I just want to hug him, seeing these latest pictures :hug:

That´s true :up: He is vulnerable and very sensitive and he doesn´t feel ashamed for showing it (for example show tears) and therefor I love him so much!! :heart: But he looks very hard too and I also feel sometimes and somehow that he´s "bigger than life". I don´t know why
And yes I had the same feeling when I saw this picture: I wanted to hug him too :hug:

The fact that Ali has gone to New York in the last few days to promote Edun stuff says lots about Bonos recovery. There is no way she would go if there was any question about his health. I just hope he is keeping to his recovery plan, not over doing it in an attempt to get back on stage quickly :madwife:

The fact that Ali has gone to New York in the last few days to promote Edun stuff says lots about Bonos recovery. There is no way she would go if there was any question about his health. I just hope he is keeping to his recovery plan, not over doing it in an attempt to get back on stage quickly :madwife:

Ya, BONO, don't you be shakin your money maker now.:cabbagepatch::D

:love: That was lovely. I know just how you feel. You deserve one of these too :hug:

Back
Top Bottom