Bono to speak at Women's conference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just purchased one ticket!!! *SQUEEE*!!!

Afternoon Only Session: Wednesday, October 22, 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
$40 per ticket

The afternoon general session includes the Minerva Awards Session. This session is included with your Conference pass. You do not need to purchase this session if you have already selected the Conference passes above. The session includes confirmed speakers First Lady Maria Shriver and Bono as well as a musical performance by Bonnie Raitt.

Yay, good for you!!!

Ah wish I could be there too! :sigh: Hopefully we'll get to see lots of great photos and reports from every Pleban who's lucky enough to attend!! :wink: Bono might even play a song from the new album!?! :hmm:

I noticed it says no video cameras will be allowed in but hopefully that means regular cameras are ok :hmm:

Bonocomet are you coming? I noticed that too...it won't stop me from trying to get my camera in at least. Oops, never mind, I just saw your post!! WAHOOOOO!!! I'll be so excited to come out and meet all the fellow Plebans!!!!!

I'm so excited to meet you :D I think I'll give them a call to ask about the cameras. Hopefully we can all meet up beforehand!

Have fun girls. I am so jealous because I live in Jersey. Hopefully Bono will come to New York.

I'm so excited to meet you :D I think I'll give them a call to ask about the cameras. Hopefully we can all meet up beforehand!

Definitely! It will be so great to meet all you ladies! Now I just have to figure out how to get there and oh ya, ask for time off from work! You know.... those little details.
I just wish this was on a Saturday. Wonder why they didn't schedule it on a weekend? Oh well! I will make it work somehow. :D

Ahem.... :shifty:

I went to the website, HOW does one purchase tickets?? It says they're sold out? But when I refresh it says purchase tickets... :scratch:

help me someone!

Babydoll look at the first page of this thread and on the website scroll all the way to the bottom of the page

P.S did you get the pm?:shifty:

I did, and I got your voicemail too! I was deciding whether to attend this conference or not, and your voicemail and PM just helped me make the decision! :D

The PM is :combust: :shh:

Is Bono speaking in the afternoon session? Can I get a ride with you? :shifty:

bonoyippiekafrun.gif

Aw how fun! I'd love a PLEBAn trip out west but German Shepherd dog world championships are that week in Cincy and that's about the time my Hypothetical Puppy would be coming home.

Back
Top Bottom