Bono to speak at Women's conference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
39762-6-m.jpg

I call it "BONO FOG".....We go into Bono fog from being in his presence :drool: and forget everything else in existence....and we don't come out of it for months, maybe a year.... :)

If that's true then I just came out of it. I met him on 9/27/07 last. I kinda like that feeling and don't want to lose it.

Just got an update from Zey....There were about 40 fans waiting. Bono was being driven out and he had the car stopped and he came over to tell everyone he couldn't sign anything or talk as he was (guess what) late for something....got right back in the car and left....But at least HE stopped and told them himself...Pretty cool!!

And he gave us a little bow too! ( Which Bonofox posted a comment on in page 14, I see! ) He's such a sweetie! Now to continue through the thread and see if Comet's offspring posted their pics yet!

I enjoyed watching the webcast coverage most of the day, ESPECIALLY Bono's speech! They did an excellent job with this conference, and the webcast was escellent quality! It was almost like being there!

Thanks for posting that u2jg and Zey. That was my first time seeing Bono like this and I :bow: to him for taking the time to stop the car and talk for a moment, he could have easily sped away without stopping. I wasn't disappointed. He's :up:

Back
Top Bottom