Bono to Receive Atlantic Council Humanitarian Leadership Award

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, sorry I didn't know that. If I click on a audio or video file, my computer usually asks if I want to save or open and then I click "save" and have it on my harddrive.

This is a great quote from the speech - "It is smarter and cheaper to make friends than to defend yourself against enemies later."

Our man is so great.

:wave: There is video of Bono's speech on Youtube! :hyper: (I only see parts 2 & 3 though, and John McCain's introduction)

YouTube - AtlanticCouncil's Channel

Thanks for finding these! :wave: Thank goodness I have the audio in mp3 of this speech coz the sound quality of the videos is absolutely useless i.e. I can't hear a bloody thing he's saying! :tsk:

Anyone found part 1 yet?! :hmm:

Thanks alot for the video link!!! :hug:

I loved it when he said the part of when the General called at home and 'impersonated' little John xD He was soo like a cute little child:cute::cute:

Hello, Hello...
I'm from Brazil... my english is not good, but i love this forum... always go here. But now I make my account :hyper:

Love U2...
Bono is my love.. :cute::cute:

I hope better my english here, talk with you...

:cute:Awe....look Bono has the World in His Hands!! LOL! ;>P there is a song that goes something like that..'he's got the whole world in his hands..'! just made me think of it! :sexywink::wink:And he is lookin' good! :up::applaud:

Thanks for finding these! :wave: Thank goodness I have the audio in mp3 of this speech coz the sound quality of the videos is absolutely useless i.e. I can't hear a bloody thing he's saying! :tsk:

Anyone found part 1 yet?! :hmm:

You're welcome everyone! I hope part 1 comes up soon too, and I also loved his impersonation of John :)
I didn't find any problems with the audio on the videos though, I thought it was fine for me.. :hmm:

bono4-28-2010DC5.jpg

That is a sparkly black tie.... :love: I'm in love.

You're welcome everyone! I hope part 1 comes up soon too, and I also loved his impersonation of John :)
I didn't find any problems with the audio on the videos though, I thought it was fine for me.. :hmm:

Must be a combination of the poor sound quality of my laptop speakers, my failing hearing as well as the sound of the video being very low.....:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom