Bono @ The Ed Sullivan Theatre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
Bono from today, his birthday in NYC.

ali1.jpg

ali2.jpg

ali3.jpg

Sorry, but not like the look of Bono in full birthday .. It seems that he is tired ... badly dressed .. :sad::sad:

Ok, so the wireimage captions say he is seen near The Late Show with David Letterman.

hmm well IF he did go, I bet Letterman will give him a shoutout..I'll watch the show tonight just incase lol

so I was watching the david letterman show(i missed the beginning...well half the show cuz the stupid local news) and Bono's commercial about 40 cents came on!! but guess what! they took out his hat part! and the stupid Jonas Brothers were put in the commercial instead. Bono still had the end spot where he talked but they took at the hat part!!!! :grumpy: (maybe they left that part in Europe, and put someone the teens would know instead in the U.S.??)
Sorry, this had nothing to do with the thread :reject: but I did mention David Letterman! lol

Badly...dressed?

Yeah, I was also wondering about that comment :scratch:

He's casually dressed, so is Ali. I think it's fine. Bono doesn't always have to go out in suit and tie.

And thanks for the info about the memorial. Was it also on Bono's birthday? It's a sad occassion and a sad thing to do on your birthday. However, I'm glad Bono spent the day with his family and I hope he can get some rest before the tour starts again. The past weeks have been quite busy for him, and he's not 25 anymore, as we all know now :)

Compared to most of the guys at age 50. He dresses perfectly fine, he has some really nice jeans there and the coat is ever stylish.
Aaaaand You can NEVER go wrong with a black tee.:D

Back
Top Bottom