Bono smiling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bononewhaircutsmile.jpg

Mcklau I saw the interview on youtube..but I think it's not there anymore.They removed. :hmm:

I have it on My computer...If you want i can make the upload for you..:wave:

:love: oooo that would be great!!!!, love when the edge make jokes with bono :heart:

I just finished the video, im saving it on my computer right now and then uploading it to youtube. so ill post it on here tonight, if not, tomorrow morning the latest!! :D

the video i made is a no go...too many technical difficulties:|:down: lol

Mcklau I Did the upload for you...But I don't know how to post the Link...:reject:

Sorry for the Off topic :reject:

Where did you upload it to? They should provide you with a link for downloading. Just copy it and paste it here. You will need to put a break in it though or it wont work. For example if it's mega upload just put a space between "mega" and "upload".

Where did you upload it to? They should provide you with a link for downloading. Just copy it and paste it here. You will need to put a break in it though or it wont work. For example if it's mega upload just put a space between "mega" and "upload".
Thanks so Much Bonocomet :hug:

You're welcome Notabene:wave:
OMG!!!! :ohmy:

I'm dying of looooooove... my sister took that pic the day I met Bono in Buenos Aires!!! :loveshower:

Not expected to see it here... :heart:
Oh...really???I didn't know the story about this pic:love::cute:
Thanks for tell to us:D
And I have sure that on this year,you,Angel and I will have pics with him in South America leg:hug::hyper:

Serene smile:heart:

Back
Top Bottom