Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope he stays at this length. That 2005 hair was kind of horrendous. The only thing worse in 2005 was greasy hair Larry.

Agreed.

Love the Bono Hair Transition Chart, though. :lol:

Vertigo hair was pretty bad. At least at first - it gradually got a little less horrifying.

..."vertigo hair" sounds all kinds of wrong.

"What's wrong with Bono?"

"Oh, he'll be okay. He just has Vertigo Hair."

It's good to see him ... again. Looks like he's recovering well. :up: Thanks for posting these latest pictures! He sure loves his denim. :)

It's a good sign he's moving around a lot, he needs to if he wants to be fit enough for the tour.

And yes, random, but: His hair is great the way it is right now. Not too short but also not too long again. I like it a lot.

Ali is in NY, where Bono was supposed to be as well had the tour gone along as planned. She needs to take care of the EDUN business and the boys go to school there. I guess Bono is in Eze all alone, maybe with Edge. I hope Edge keeps an eye on the man ;)

I'm sure he misses his family.

Yeah, I'm sure he misses his family...But I guess Ali has no much of a choice. The boys attend the school in New York, so she needs to be there.
And Bono is not all alone there. I don't know about Larry but Edge and Adam are there too.

Thank you for the pics!
Bono is recuperating really well, I love the expression in his face, it is so relaxed I can't think he's having pain.

Bono, please, don't touch your hair, well, perhaps a bit longer at the back, but not much, then you'll look as perfect as a man can look!!!!

Some friends in the South of France tell me the whole band is in Eze, some evenings they listen to them playing live in Bono's house, sometimes they use synthetic drums, so maybe Larry is coming and going.

yeah, its mean if people say Bono is getting 'too fat' or his hair is looking all 'wrong'...........for fuk sake, its BONO! the lead singer of U2! lets just fuking enjoy seeing shots of him, instead of, as said, dissecting him and being petty! also bothers me some peeps takin the piss out of what the lady is wearing.............

think about it, if you are a person who says such, would you like people commenting about you? from what you wear to maybe you look a bit overweight/underweight, etc?

no, hell fuk, you'd prob feel very uncomfortable and highly defensive, and you could easily say 'oh I wouldnt!', but I bet your ass, even with high confidence, you'd feel knocked.

enough!

bono looks cool in denim. great new pics! :wink::up:

Because we have time to loose to talk about this XD

I prefer the 2001-2004-2005 Style of Bono ! Hair in the wind, and let's go for rock !

I found something on internet say that Bono is in the transition style to return to a more long hair

(via U2start and Google)

transitionh.jpg

WoW!That's a great comparison!!!!How I wish this hair back again:love::drool:

yeah, its mean if people say Bono is getting 'too fat' or his hair is looking all 'wrong'...........for fuk sake, its BONO! the lead singer of U2! lets just fuking enjoy seeing shots of him, instead of, as said, dissecting him and being petty! also bothers me some peeps takin the piss out of what the lady is wearing.............

think about it, if you are a person who says such, would you like people commenting about you? from what you wear to maybe you look a bit overweight/underweight, etc?

no, hell fuk, you'd prob feel very uncomfortable and highly defensive, and you could easily say 'oh I wouldnt!', but I bet your ass, even with high confidence, you'd feel knocked.

enough!

bono looks cool in denim. great new pics! :wink::up:

:up::up::up::up::up:

Just curious. Who is the woman holding the book in the latest pictures of Bono?
Is she a passenger,friend, physical therapist?

Bono looks great!

Pleba is going apeshit when he cuts his hair before the start of the new tour leg right? :giggle: I do like it longer myself so I can't object. But all the comments are making me laugh.

The school year is over (for the most part) here in the USA.......

Yes, that's what I was wondering, coz all the schools, college and university students are on summer holiday here in Finland, so you'd think the boys would be spending their holidays there in France with their father!? :shrug:

And did anyone else notice that the woman behind Bono looks like she's wearing a white ONE band on her wrist?! She could be his PA or something!? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom