Bono on Twitter???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldnt it have that blue checkmark that says 'verified account' ?

There has been quite a few Bono Twitter account as well as Edge account and they were FAKE! There is an Adam account too.

Plus I SO DOUBT Bono would use Paul_Hewson as the username I know that there were more Paul Hewson and Bono_u2, or U2_Bono accounts :huh:

I agree with what Bonofox said also I think if he had one and it was official it would be said on U2.com? Just like the Edge one? And If I am not mistaking someone mentioned a Bono twitter not to long ago too? I personally don't believe its him I'm with that with any one of the band or famous in general unless its been proven its his offical account I'm not really gonna by it. :shrug:

Yep, it´s him.
I know those cheap chinese-store sunglasses from anywhere. :lol:
YOU CAN`T HIDE From us Paul Hewson, or whatever name you call your self
these days. AH! BonoX :lol:

I hav eto admit. I do enjoy seeing The Edges Twitter page and photos.
Perhaps Bono is jealous and wants to get in on the fun too. :hmm:

Knowing Bono and his comic side to things in life, he probably will use that
old black and white picture of him from the JT era where he´s next
to a donkey with big floppy ears :lol: Although, that is a very cool picture, I must
admit. He´s got a very good sense of humour as well as being an intelligent human
being. So he´s cool in my book :up: ... except for the eye-liner make-up!! :lol:
That is just tragic :doh:

Knowing Bono and his comic side to things in life, he probably will use that
old black and white picture of him from the JT era where he´s next
to a donkey with big floppy ears :lol: Although, that is a very cool picture, I must
admit. He´s got a very good sense of humour as well as being an intelligent human
being. So he´s cool in my book :up: ... except for the eye-liner make-up!! :lol:
That is just tragic :doh:

Oh Max , do admit that he even can pull that off! Even glittery high heels. :lol:
Donkeys are adoring! Bono and Anton have lovely sense of humour I wonder whose idea it was.

I actually have a story about whoever Paul_Hewson is. He is the reason I have a locked Twitter account.

I replied to one of his Tweets (no I did not think it was actually Bono, I just thought he might turn out to be interesting) and he replied to me. That's when all hell broke loose!

I had a huge surge of followers and they wanted to know all about Bono. How I knew him, if I knew his email address, etc. At first I had some fun playing with the crazies but when he (or she, who knows) locked his profile it got scary. I was getting skads of Tweets asking why he locked his profile and how they could get back on the follower list. That's when I locked mine and had a mass culling of my followers.

The whole thing started out as amusing but got really weird really quickly. There are some seriously strage people out there!

Oh Max , do admit that he even can pull that off! Even glittery high heels. :lol:
Donkeys are adoring! Bono and Anton have lovely sense of humour I wonder whose idea it was.

Oh I do have to admit that the whole band looked pretty amazing (and far-out) on that "One" video all dressed in drag in Berlin back in the early 90´s. I mean, who would have thought of them doing such a wild scene?! That goes to show everyone that they are indeed a cool and funny group of friends. It takes guts to do that. They got style... even all dressed up in drag-queen! :lol::up:
As for Anton, he´s one of my favourite photographers too. I spent quite some $$$ buying some of his stuff. The U2 Books and his documentary/concert videos are excellent and very amusing too. Did you know he designed some of Depeche Modes concerts? Yep, he even designs stages too,
I have a large sized poster from the Joshua Tree era and U2 framed up and placed on the wall right next to me as we speak. Although, I did wish Anton could make available some of his U2 pictures as large sized posters more often. I wrote to Propaganda a few years back asking about that, and I received a few letters saying they weren´t doing anything of the sort for some time :(

I don't think Bono could really handle tweeting, he couldn't limit himself to that amount of characters. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom