Bono on Twitter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chels82

Refugee
I have no idea where to ask this and if it's been asked before, I apologize. I'm curious if anyone knows if "paul_hewson" on Twitter is really Bono. I'm thinking no, but you never know these days.

Even if Bono was on twitter, he'd use the name Bono. No way he'd use his real name for that. Way too little people know it anyway.

So no, that's not Bono.

Willie Williams was on there - now is suspended.. there was some saucy behaviour on his twitter page..

Gavin Friday's on Twitter. He rarely tweets tho. I didn't think the Paul_Hewson was Bono so I didn't bither. It'd be cool if they were on Twitter tho, I've become addicted. It's so fun to read what some of these celebs write & to interact with some!

I have no idea where to ask this and if it's been asked before, I apologize. I'm curious if anyone knows if "paul_hewson" on Twitter is really Bono. I'm thinking no, but you never know these days.

Doubtful. Edge? Maybe. And even funnier if Edge were on Twitter UNDER the name Paul Hewson but that is probably not the case either.

Maybe we can start a petition to have Willie Williams join twitter and he can give us updates there during the tour instead of U2.com!! WOuldn't that be cool? Real time info on concerts!! :)
Bono and Edge are too busy I would think to bother with twitter, but maybe someone in the U2 family will humor us fans?

:hyper::hyper:

I follow Oprah on there and yesterday it was cute, she said... I just worked out for an hour now going to read the Sunday paper...

Can you imagine what Bono's entry's would be like?? Hahha!!

Had lunch with the President today..now I need to go pickup the kids at school, wait where did I put my keys?

This is a little late on this post, and it's probably already been mentioned before, but the Edge has a twitter, and it's kind of neat. He only does photos, but they are from his Blackberry of the tour. ;)

Dead@ TheSoulOfAfrica. lol.

I was following the Bono imposter for a minute just bc I was curious but then I deleted him.
Ok shameless plug, I need U2 Fans/friends on twitter. Follow me! my sn is just "floridita". I'm private but will add ya ;)
Edge's pics are beautiful. I wish he was still updating it now. Oh well will have to wait.

Dead@ TheSoulOfAfrica. lol.

I was following the Bono imposter for a minute just bc I was curious but then I deleted him.
Ok shameless plug, I need U2 Fans/friends on twitter. Follow me! my sn is just "floridita". I'm private but will add ya ;)
Edge's pics are beautiful. I wish he was still updating it now. Oh well will have to wait.

Hey floridita! I just sent you a 'following' request! :wave: My Tweeter username is LuthienBono! :wink:

I've been thinking that maybe I could start on thread in Plebans where we U2 fans on tweeter could 'connect' with each other? Anyone think this is a good idea? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom