Bono on the wall of the shopping center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fiona_adam

The Fly
I don't know where this thread would fit better, but anyway...

I couldn't miss it:

001ydazr

Everyone who saw this pic wondered the same thing: "Can I bring this Bono to my apartment?!" :lol:

:doh: Seeing this makes me wonder why I didn't think of something before now. I wonder if 'Fatheads' - the company that makes the removable life-sized wall stickers of sports figures, etc. - would do a UV version like in Fiona's pics??? :hmm: I would sooo have that in my U2 room!

:scurriesofftolookattheFatheadswebsite:

I don't have free walls in my apartment. They all are busy with posters, framed pictures, calendars and framed magazines covers. :laugh:

BluRmGrl, I have this picture in HQ. I used it as my desktop wallpaper before. If you need it - I'll upload it. Btw, I have one huge photo of Tina Turner on my wall. I've got it printed in one usual printing agency. They printed it on a thick paper in an excellent quality. So I think everything is possible ;)

:doh: Seeing this makes me wonder why I didn't think of something before now. I wonder if 'Fatheads' - the company that makes the removable life-sized wall stickers of sports figures, etc. - would do a UV version like in Fiona's pics??? :hmm: I would sooo have that in my U2 room!

:scurriesofftolookattheFatheadswebsite:

While they do give the option to make a customized fathead, I have a hard time thinking they'll let you do it if you didn't take the picture yourself. :(

Just checked the Fathead.com site - you CAN order custom work, but they require you to acknowledge that you have the rights or have obtained the rights for the photo you're using & they reserve the right to reject a submission. Still, it'd be worth the time to see if they'd accept this photo. :drool:

untitled2.jpg

Just checked the Fathead.com site - you CAN order custom work, but they require you to acknowledge that you have the rights or have obtained the rights for the photo you're using & they reserve the right to reject a submission. Still, it'd be worth the time to see if they'd accept this photo. :drool:

untitled2.jpg

They could accept this pic...would be a perfect :drool::combust:

Well the place where I bought my Rose Bowl DVD did not look like that! :lol: I actually had to ask a worker to help me find a copy. I'm a bit jealous of you :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom