Bono leaving restaurant in London 11/30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder what Bono was reaching for in last pic? ;)

oanotv.jpg

he better have been celebrating a good day in the studio. :angry:

Yeah, because an AIDS campaign isn't important.

Come on, it's the first time in ages Bono is seen doing some charity work and going to a restaurant doesn't take away real studio time.

Come on, it's the first time in ages Bono is seen doing some charity work and going to a restaurant doesn't take away real studio time.

i miust've missed something? what's the connection here with charity work? ahhhhh it must be the (RED) lipstick!! :D

Yes, it did occur to me, that's why I wrote it.

It's easy to jump to conclusion before knowing the background of someone being somewhere.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to jump on mikal. Bono has been, IMO, fairly decent in his political work this year, I don't mind seeing him doing some political stuff here and there, especially for World Aids Day. I don't know if any of the band are in a recording studio right now, but they might be. Someone said there was equipment brought into Hannover Quay about a week ago, so they might be in Dublin recording. Who knows. You can't lock Bono in, we know how little studio time he usually spends with the band.

Yes, it did occur to me, that's why I wrote it.

It's easy to jump to conclusion before knowing the background of someone being somewhere.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to jump on mikal. Bono has been, IMO, fairly decent in his political work this year, I don't mind seeing him doing some political stuff here and there, especially for World Aids Day. I don't know if any of the band are in a recording studio right now, but they might be. Someone said there was equipment brought into Hannover Quay about a week ago, so they might be in Dublin recording. Who knows. You can't lock Bono in, we know how little studio time he usually spends with the band.

Don't overreact, bro dog! Mikal was just stuffing around and likely didn't know every single inch of the behind-story of Bono going to a restaurant, there was no point to reply to him with what's easily construed as a sarcastic comment.

oh jeez.....lighten up. can't make light jokes around here, huh?

edit. saw that you apologized. it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom