Bono in Paris to Accept Peace Summit Award

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Babydoll.

Yes it is Edun. You can buy it in white on Edun's website. They have never sold the black there. Bono has been wearing that black one for a couple years now I think... at least a year anyway... someone here said you can buy the black in an Edun store... I don't know where though. Good luck!

I want that scarf in black - I wrote Edun and asked them to make it in black - No response!! It looks so much better in black I don't like the cream they offer - they don't know how many they would sell!

I was invited to the ceremony but didn't go. I was too tired from having spent the day before being livid. I'd missed my flight to L.A. and it was all because I was too tired from overworking. And this ceremony implied work for me. Sorry guys, and sorry Bono!:sad:

:ohmy: What? You were invited and didn't go?

Man, I don't think I could EVER be too tired to go to an event where I will see and hear Bono in person.

paris121208-2.jpg

paris121208-4.jpg

paris121208-7.jpg

paris121208-3.jpg

Oh Those Rose-Tinted Spectacles!

:love:

:ohmy: What? You were invited and didn't go?

Man, I don't think I could EVER be too tired to go to an event where I will see and hear Bono in person.

Yeah, well, I wasn't originally going to go in the first place - I was supposed to have flown back to L.A. the day before (Incidentally, I'm still in Paris where it's freeeeeezing!!) A few years ago, nothing would have stopped me! And now that I have access to these things, I can't beleive I'm too tired to go.

Gee wiz, I think I need a multivitamin cure! And a hug...

:wave: Babydoll.

Yes it is Edun. You can buy it in white on Edun's website. They have never sold the black there. Bono has been wearing that black one for a couple years now I think... at least a year anyway... someone here said you can buy the black in an Edun store... I don't know where though. Good luck!

Yeah I saw that, it looks pretty as well. I just got a winter coat in ivory with black buttons, so I think either scarf would look good with it. :drool: Edun's clothes though pricey, should be worth it!

If I had the worst cold ever or the flu, that still wouldn't have stopped me from being there.

Back
Top Bottom