Bono in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
* Thank you Bono for visiting PLEBA. The boots and jeans are looking :up: Just like we told you they would. *

Wow, he's looks really good. Thanks for the link.

bono1.jpg

:love: Looking ooooh so good . :combust:

Did he get his head shaved at the party then?? LOL

thanks for these !!!

That's what I thought, too. :lol: But I think it's already shaved in these pics, it's just hard to make out because it's so dark and he's not close enough.

Would have been funny, though, maybe he has lost a bet or something.

I like the pictures, he looks like a boy, a little sheepish.

ohhh coool...Bono's at least in my country :)

Personally, I'm waiting for the rockstar in Bono to start showing. He looks good here, but I want to start seeing more of a connection between the tour on the horizon and Bono's image...

He's there for a special event with Bill Clinton and other politicians.
Any idea about the place?

Oh, you lucky NewYorkers! Wish you good luck for meeting him :) Thank god, he finally spent some money on new shoes :happy:

French President Nicolas Sarkozy shakes hand with Irish singer Bono on September 22, 2008 in an hotel in New York. World leaders are gathering in New York for the 63rd annual plenary session of the United Nations General Assembly. AFP PHOTO/ERIC FERERBERG

22092008.jpg

22082008-1.jpg

*GASPING for air* New suit. New haircut. WHAT IS HE DOING?? Is he becoming a politician? He looks absolutely fabulous. I love whatever he does to himself. Doesn't matter. :heart::wink:

Thanks onekea for the update. :wave::heart:

^ :hug:

maybe you can also find something in your news. he spoke to the press after the meeting. :wave:

oh wow i love the suit!!!!!
bono looks tired there :(

i was just proving to my professor that Bono does make a difference, he thinks that hes way over his head and out of his league

Back
Top Bottom