Bono in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dl19.jpg

dl18.jpg

:love:

Bono is LOVELY! Thanks for the pictures and all the links. I don't have time to read and watch all because I just got home (I was at the Coldplay concert :drool:) and I have to leave early tomorrow because I'm going to Germany. Btw, Chris Martin has almost the same hairstyle as Bono :hmm:

Edit: JC, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't see Bono. :(

:love:

Bono is LOVELY! Thanks for the pictures and all the links. I don't have time to read and watch all because I just got home (I was at the Coldplay concert :drool:) and I have to leave early tomorrow because I'm going to Germany. Btw, Chris Martin has almost the same hairstyle as Bono :hmm:

Edit: JC, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't see Bono. :(

Oh, I'm seeing them in Oct!

Bono looks so great, I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!​

OKAY! I'm back.....and NOTHING!

Waiting and waiting and waiting since 9 am - 12:45 and NOTHING! Didn't see him go in and didn't see him leave.

We did however see him on TV in the lobby of the Sheraton. And the Queen of Jordan is really gorgeous. Chelsea Clinton came and went on foot.

and NOTHING!!!:sad:

Sorry to hear that JC, I hope you had a nice afternoon in the city!

Gawker sighting...

Bono
125 W 52nd St
Bono: Driving past Bar Americain on 52nd bwtn 6th & 7th. Rolled down the window on the passenger side of his black Suburban and signed autographs for a crowd of fans and paparazzi.

thanks U2J & BF for even more pics! :hyper::bow:

some lovwly close-ups of him.:love:

I did say these were conservative hair cuts for his meetings w World Leaders....
I still don't have to like them.........

Highly visual person I am....and in addition to loving to laugh & make others laff, too.....I am a very serious person on many major issues as well......

but I do want my
R&R Bono back soooooooooon!

well, at least for the tour! :drool::drool:and maybe the live mini-debut of the new album! :eyebrow: :lol: :wink:

and I did ponder whether the boots are a problem to wear consistenty with his back problems....

Back
Top Bottom