Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit bigger :)

August3-08-007.gif

I LOVE the shades!! Green = :drool:

:cute:

Bon and Ali look great together...as usual. I love how Ali always lets her hair go when she's in Eze. It's always quite wavy.

And I love Ali, but the woman does not seem to have an extensive wardrobe at all. I continue to see her in the same black outfits...year after year. When I have seen her wearing some color, she looks fabulous...maybe she doesn't want to overshadow Bono or something, just wish she'd vary what she wears a bit...especially for someone who's photographed so much.

Bon and Ali look great together...as usual. I love how Ali always lets her hair go when she's in Eze. It's always quite wavy.

And I love Ali, but the woman does not seem to have an extensive wardrobe at all. I continue to see her in the same black outfits...year after year. When I have seen her wearing some color, she looks fabulous...maybe she doesn't want to overshadow Bono or something, just wish she'd vary what she wears a bit...especially for someone who's photographed so much.

Ya, but remember, even though she is in the fashion business she is not a fashionista by any means which I love!!! I have quotes from her and Bono both in articles insinuating that she does not a vain bone in her body and she really doesn't obsess about what she wears and I find that so refreshing!! I love that she wears the same things and same shoes ect... she seems very practical and that makes her so down to earth! I think wearing black all the time is also an Irish thing, but it also means she probably doesn't want to think alot about her appearance or worry about it and that is the easiest quickest option.
Black is also very slimming. I love it!!
Not that she needs to hide anything. :)
I love that Ali is not someone consumed with what she wears.....her focus is elsewhere!! Rock on ALI!! You are a hero to women everywhere!!:applaud:

Ya, but remember, even though she is in the fashion business she is not a fashionista by any means which I love!!! I have quotes from her and Bono both in articles insinuating that she does not a vain bone in her body and she really doesn't obsess about what she wears and I find that so refreshing!! I love that she wears the same things and same shoes ect... she seems very practical and that makes her so down to earth! I think wearing black all the time is also an Irish thing, but it also means she probably doesn't want to think alot about her appearance or worry about it and that is the easiest quickest option.
Black is also very slimming. I love it!!
Not that she needs to hide anything. :)
I love that Ali is not someone consumed with what she wears.....her focus is elsewhere!! Rock on ALI!! You are a hero to women everywhere!!:applaud:

Hey, agree with that too! Also the clothes she owns are probably top notch stuff, classic designs made of the best quality fabric, so I don't blame her for wanting to wear the same things over and over again. I mean, I have clothes that I had for some 20 odd years, and yes they still fit me! :D

On another note, I've been meaning to ask you about your avatar, is that a pic of you standing at Sorrento Point on the Vico Road?

no bvlgari style at all... in the sunglasses thread someone said they're armani's, and there's indeed a model that seems alike..

Hey, agree with that too! Also the clothes she owns are probably top notch stuff, classic designs made of the best quality fabric, so I don't blame her for wanting to wear the same things over and over again. I mean, I have clothes that I had for some 20 odd years, and yes they still fit me! :D

On another note, I've been meaning to ask you about your avatar, is that a pic of you standing at Sorrento Point on the Vico Road?

Yes, that's me. It's above Lough Tay in the Wicklow Mountains!
I love it there so much! It's beautiful....
:)

I agree with Jeannieco about Ali- well said!
I like that she wears the same shoes and clothes. It makes her seem more like a real person that like some of these Hollywood wives and moviestars that would not be caught dead in the same outfit more than once.
and, it makes me feel good because I have to wear the same 'ole black clothes over and over cuz I'm not rich! LOL
I wear black all the time too and am criticized for it but I think it's just an age thing
Ali does look good with a little color on. I love that cobalt blue top she wore once for her Edun showing and there was a brocade jacket in red and white- very nice!!
I don't post pics but maybe someone can pull them up and post them.

these are from 6th august.

060808.jpg
060808-1.jpg
060808-2.jpg
060808-3.jpg
060808-4.jpg
060808-5.jpg
060808-6.jpg
060808-7.jpg
060808-8.jpg
060808-9.jpg
060808-10.jpg

sorry, I can't get them bigger. BF1 you maybe? :flirt:

Niiiice, Portofino is beautiful! Last year around their wedding anniversary, Bono and Ali were in Italy, too. They love the country. Good to see them having a good time and relax. They are a beautiful couple and still so warm and tender with each other after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom