Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates had wanted Bono to be godfather to Tiger Lily but he turned it down because he felt it would cause strain between him and Geldof. He and Ali did a good job of balancing friendships with both sides and I think he was right to not accept that as it would have tilted the balance too much.

George Clooney was rumored to have been a possible for Shiloh's godfather I think.

Dana

Ah, finally I found what I was looking for ;) In "Bono on Bono" it says that B. is the godfather of Balthus wife, Setsuko.
".... She said: 'I want to be made a Catholic. Will you be my godfather?', which is really one of the most moving moments for me. Now I have a Japanese godchild in her sixties.... I'm not a great godparent. I forget to send Christmas cards, but she always remembers to send me...."

I did a little crop on this one. I thought he looked really great in this shot..

is_19779154-1.jpg

A gross misjudgement if ever there was. Bono looks like an extra from Schindlers List there :huh::huh:

He's looking older and mature without the gray touched up. Maybe Ali really likes it so that's why he keeps it that way, who knows. I don't care what his look is or how much gray he's showing or coloring, I like him right fine however he is. He's just "Bono" to me.

^ Yeah, you are right, I like him in every way. I just hope he won't have his hair cut on top again, because I really like it when it is a little longer and fuzzy on top.

He's looking older and mature without the gray touched up. Maybe Ali really likes it so that's why he keeps it that way, who knows. I don't care what his look is or how much gray he's showing or coloring, I like him right fine however he is. He's just "Bono" to me.

:yes:I so agree with you.

:wave: According to the Brazilian journal, called Folha de Londrina, Bono was in Monaco, last weekend (July 26-27, 2008). This pic was taken by cell-phone of Desirée Soares, U2's fan and wife of Galvao Bueno, a journalist who transmits F-1 races to GloboTV. It's reported that Brazilian racer from Ferrari, Felipe Massa was there, too. The meeting was at Cafe Sass.

img_2487.jpg

source:
Bonde. O seu portal

:wave: According to the Brazilian journal, called Folha de Londrina, Bono was in Monaco, last weekend (July 26-27, 2008). This pic was taken by cell-phone of Desirée Soares, U2's fan and wife of Galvao Bueno, a journalist who transmits F-1 races to GloboTV. It's reported that Brazilian racer from Ferrari, Felipe Massa was there, too. The meeting was at Cafe Sass.

img_2487.jpg

source:
Bonde. O seu portal

Thank you Regina:wave:

So glad to see he's relaxing and having fun before the new CD is released...then it'll be non-stop globe-hopping :) Lucky for us...more Bono/U2 pics to come in the months ahead.

New pictures :hyper:

Thanks a lot for posting!!!!

Very nice, especially the second one. What is Bono doing with the finger in his mouth? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom