Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep bono is looking good again. Still he has the same sunglasses, i assume he will use a new model for the new album or will he keep these, i doubt it.

It's amazing how these media people don't make sure that they have the correct info before printing their pics.

I love the way that Ali is referred to as Bono's "new girlfriend" in one of the pics. :sexywink:

thanks so much kellyahern....
have been impatiently waiting for new pics. thrilled to see edge there, too. No Morleigh?? she is staying away, :sad:

they are looking adorable as usual. B keeping a bit of the serious face.

:heart:

Bono's in the Algarve watching Celtic play tonight. My father is sitting a row down from him and was talking to him eariler

It's amazing how these media people don't make sure that they have the correct info before printing their pics.

I love the way that Ali is referred to as Bono's "new girlfriend" in one of the pics. :sexywink:

OMG. I just noticed that too. For some some reason I think it is funny.

Bono's in the Algarve watching Celtic play tonight. My father is sitting a row down from him and was talking to him eariler

:shocked: Really? That's cool! So there may be some truth after all about U2 being present at the video shoot in the South of Spain. Or maybe they're shooting photo/video in Portugal? :hmm:

I´ve read the Portuguese newspapers today and none is talking about Bono. :down:

But you may be right..
Cadiz is not so far and Algarve has a significant community of Irish who live there all year. And Bono knows about it and called it once (Lisbon Vertigo Tour show) "the little irish republic of the Algarve".

I've said this before, but Ali looks absolutely fantastic for having four children. And as a woman, who is a slightly older than her. I know how tough it is to control weight. The late forties is when a woman can put on more than a few pounds. Menopause and a much slower metabolism are usually the reasons.

I exercise daily, eat healthy to stay a size 10/12 (American Misses). And it is a struggle.

I've said this before, but Ali looks absolutely fantastic for having four children. And as a woman, who is a slightly older than her. I know how tough it is to control weight. The late forties is when a woman can put on more than a few pounds. Menopause and a much slower metabolism are usually the reasons.

I exercise daily, eat healthy to stay a size 10/12 (American Misses). And it is a struggle.

I hear ya sister! :up:

Thanks for all the great new pics! :bow: That's so funny about the press mistaking Ali for Bono's new girlfriend, talk about jumping to conclusions!?! :lol:

Wow I haven't looked at any pics of Bono and Ali together recently.
Bono seems to be outaging Ali. :hmm: She doesn't look a day over 30.. beautiful.

i totally agree with you.. .She's just beautiful and ageless so it seems. I am sure she takes good care of herself.. Bono has definitely aged quite a bit..

Wee! Finally some new headgear for The Edge :up:
I hope it's not temporary this time around, though. In my opinion, as much as I love it, I do think it's time for something a little different. ;)

Thanks for the pics! :wink:

I'm in the "retire the beanie" camp, too! He looks just fine in a ball cap, and I think the scruffy bald look is very attractive -- Daniel Day Lewis rocks it nicely.

I´ve read the Portuguese newspapers today and none is talking about Bono. :down:

But you may be right..
Cadiz is not so far and Algarve has a significant community of Irish who live there all year. And Bono knows about it and called it once (Lisbon Vertigo Tour show) "the little irish republic of the Algarve".

Isn't Bono supposed to be a big Celtic fan so maybe he popped over just for the match :SHRUG:

From the Mirror (U.K.):

Brad and Ange want Bono as Godfather to their twins
By Zoe 26/07/2008

It's the Sweetest Thing for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's newborn twins.

Little Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline are only a few weeks old, but they've already shot straight to the top of the showbiz A-list by bagging a superstar godfather U2's Bono. Some kids have all the luck!

After giving birth two weeks ago, Angelina, 33, and Brad, 44, spent a week bonding with their new bundles of joy at Bono's bolthole in a leafy village in the South of France.

And in return for the kind gesture, the Hollywood couple have asked him to be a permanent fixture in the lives of their tots.

Sources tell me thrilled Bono, 48, accepted the offer immediately.

A pal of the A-list parents revealed: Brad and Angie think the world of Bono.

"They have been friends for years. Brad is a massive U2 fan and told Bono how much he admired him when they were introduced at a party a few years back.

Since then, they've become very close, which Brad is thrilled about.

Angelina is inspired by Bono's humanitarian work and gets on with his wife Ali Hewson.Ali's given Angelina some clothes from her ethical clothing range Edun.

I'm told the couple are planning a christening ceremony to welcome Bono into the extended family. But they have not yet decided if he will be sharing his duties with a godmother. Angelina has spoken about asking her ex-lesbian lover Jenny Shimzu, but that has yet to be given the nod by Brad.

I'd do it I could take the kids to all the best shops and I do a mean spag bol. But in the meantime, I'm sure dad-of-four Bono will do atop job. Hes already a godfather to The Edge's daughter Hollie, 24.

And he's got houses in Killiney, Ireland and New York, should the family need another getaway.

:bono::heart::heart::hug:

From the Mirror (U.K.):

By Zoe 26/07/2008

Little Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline are only a few weeks old, but they've already shot straight to the top of the showbiz A-list by bagging a superstar godfather U2's Bono. Some kids have all the luck!

After giving birth two weeks ago, Angelina, 33, and Brad, 44, spent a week bonding with their new bundles of joy at Bono's bolthole in a leafy village in the South of France.

And in return for the kind gesture, the Hollywood couple have asked him to be a permanent fixture in the lives of their tots.

"They have been friends for years. Brad is a massive U2 fan and told Bono how much he admired him when they were introduced at a party a few years back.

Angelina is inspired by Bono's humanitarian work and gets on with his wife Ali Hewson.Ali's given Angelina some clothes from her ethical clothing range Edun.

I'm told the couple are planning a christening ceremony to welcome Bono into the extended family. But they have not yet decided if he will be sharing his duties with a godmother. Angelina has spoken about asking her ex-lesbian lover Jenny Shimzu, but that has yet to be given the nod by Brad.

I'd do it I could take the kids to all the best shops and I do a mean spag bol. But in the meantime, I'm sure dad-of-four Bono will do atop job. Hes already a godfather to The Edge's daughter Hollie, 24.

And he's got houses in Killiney, Ireland and New York, should the family need another getaway.

Thanks for this Jamila :up: Interesting stuff. Bono as a Godfather... I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. He seems so good w/children & babies. Such a sweetie...:sexywink:

:love: They both look incredible!

:giggle: what's up with the buttoned up shirt B? 'Got somethin' ta hide? :shifty:

But he's tucking his shirt in again, which is always a good sign!

Ali must have had him button up :lol:

Bman is looking very thin .....album ready :hyper:

Isn't Bono also a Godfather to that artists wife. Umm, the older lady that he was pictured with in February or so in Switzerland.

Anyway, I think that's cool. B's a great role model, what a lovely honour.

^^Yes, I agree. and really it is no one's business, as that is personal, family related and should be kept private...as pointed out by a close friend of mine.. :wave:M

From the Mirror (U.K.):

By Zoe 26/07/2008

AWESOME!:applaud:

Isn't Bono also a Godfather to that artists wife. Umm, the older lady that he was pictured with in February or so in Switzerland.

Anyway, I think that's cool. B's a great role model, what a lovely honour.

I think you are right! Isn't this artist's name Balthus?
About the rumors- don't know. The Mirror isn't a really serious newspaper. Weren't there also rumors about Bono being the godchild of Shilo? :hmm: (There were rumors about Bono being a godfather, but I can't remember which child it was :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom