Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to keep this argument going, but I would actually have to say that I don't think Bono does look overweight. I completely agree with last unicorn in that it would be fine if he was - as probably most people get on their holidays - but nearly everyone in this forum has noticed that bono has recently lost quite a bit of weight. T-shirts like this one (though I love the purple :drool: ) are not flattering on him, particularly because of his strong neck, etc. If you look at other recent photos, you can get a better picture of his fitness. Just sayin'...

gallery_enlarged-spl39368_002.jpg

His belly looks pretty damn flat to me. Yummy! :D:hyper::love:

Bono is looking great! I'm glad to see him spending time with his family before the craziness of the next album and tour starts.:love: I love Jordan's white dress in these pics.

trolls - GTFO!

Wow, that quote is really mysterious and classy. Very brave. Funny that you are considered a troll when stating that some people's imaginary boyfriend looks like he had a pizza to many on some pictures. But it happens. There is a band called Tokyo Hotel were the fans were sending hate mail to a magazine that gave the band an unfavorable review. At least these fans had a reasonable excuse because they were in their early teens and not long past their prime.

OK, you're coming back here for more trouble. I'm afraid this thread will be closed sooner or later because your comments are constantly derailing it. Stop attacking people! If you don't enjoy the pictures here or the discussion, stay away from this forum. I haven't seen you in any other forum but here in PLEBA. You're simply only out to insult people.

^ I just reported this poster. Sorry, I don't want this thread to be closed, but it's constantly derailed by these stupid comments.

Sorry, but you started attacking me because you didn't like what I wrote about Bono. You called me a troll just because of a simple remark. I didn't say anything about you but you couldn't let it go. If you read back all the postst I only reply to what is said about me. And then you go reporting me? You are a hypocrite.

:doh: I just got back from my vacation...why didn't I stop in Èze when driving through the entire south of france:angry:

:ohmy: you didnt?

It's a beautiful village :love: and the gardens are great! :yes: go next time, it's a great place to visit!

Actually, I was in eze-village and I also visited the beautiful garden but then it was too late to go to the beach and I had to return to italy. :angry:

To laurent37:

Some of your replies have been insulting towards the members here, and that is not appropriate. As for discussion Bono and other members of U2, you are entitled to your opinion. HOWEVER...you don't have many posts here, and I checked your post history and discovered that this is the only thread in PLEBA you have ever posted in. To come into a forum full of people who so obviously love the band very much and be posting negative comments does come off as being troll-ish. Interference is a huge site, and it has many forums. There are tons of threads to participate in, so there really isn't a need to continue picking fights here. You made your opinion known, and since you don't like the topic of this thread, perhaps you should check out some different threads.

By the way, don't knock someone for reporting a thread. I wish more people would do that when problems come up.

To some others:

I think you would have been better off to just continue posting or at least ackowledge this person's opinions in a nicer way. Some of you were pretty rude right back. Not only is that not appropriate either, but it probably made things worse. Reporting the thread was the way to go so that a mod could step in, so I thank someone for doing that. :up:

That being said...let's carry on with the thread and leave this bickering behind.

:doh: I just got back from my vacation...why didn't I stop in Èze when driving through the entire south of france:angry:

Hi Anna! :wave:

I hope you still had a great holiday! I wouldn't worry about not going to Eze, who knows if you'd really see Bono or any member of U2 there. As the latest pictures show, they are probably on some ship out on the sea, so unless you are on a yacht and happen to come by their boat your chances to see them aren't really great.

I haven't been to France for ages and there are many places I still have to see. All these latest pictures make me want to go there and take a boat cruise.

Wow, that quote is really mysterious and classy. Very brave. Funny that you are considered a troll when stating that some people's imaginary boyfriend looks like he had a pizza to many on some pictures. But it happens. There is a band called Tokyo Hotel were the fans were sending hate mail to a magazine that gave the band an unfavorable review. At least these fans had a reasonable excuse because they were in their early teens and not long past their prime.

nevermind.. I see BC came in and took care of things.. Thanks BC!

Hi Anna! :wave:

I hope you still had a great holiday! I wouldn't worry about not going to Eze, who knows if you'd really see Bono or any member of U2 there. As the latest pictures show, they are probably on some ship out on the sea, so unless you are on a yacht and happen to come by their boat your chances to see them aren't really great.

I haven't been to France for ages and there are many places I still have to see. All these latest pictures make me want to go there and take a boat cruise.

:wave:
yeah, I know! but I just wanted to be there...just once. even if there's nothing 'interesting' to see, but it's the 'I was there'-thing :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom