Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b1.jpg

:cute: :love:

So it's this time of the year again!

:hyper: Thanks for all the pictures!

I LOVE the purple shirt, my favourite colour :love:. I'm also wearing a purple shirt today! Bono, stop stealing my dress ideas! :madwife:

:lol:

Great pictures! The one with his foot on the table is very cute!

This pictures are so not rock and roll: a chubby little man with his aunty :ohmy:. I hope I don't have this vision on my mind when I see him play next time. Fortunately Edge has always been my favorite and he never goes out on a boat trip with women above a certain age. He keeps these things private. But to be clear: these pics are NOT cute. Cute is NOT good.

This pictures are so not rock and roll: a chubby little man with his aunty :ohmy:. I hope I don't have this vision on my mind when I see him play next time. Fortunately Edge has always been my favorite and he never goes out on a boat trip with women above a certain age. He keeps these things private. But to be clear: these pics are NOT cute. Cute is NOT good.

OK, I see you have 7 posts.

Obviously you haven't been around a lot.

You don't know much about Bono, do you? I find your comments really insulting and ridiculous, not only to Bono, but to his family as well. Have some respect for the man. If you don't like the way he looks, stay away from this thread or, even better, this forum. :|

BonaVox, thanks for the pictures, nice "boat" indeed. :lol:
A little crowded up there maybe.
I love seeing B and family having a good time in summer. :happy:

Ignore the troll. It's not worth rising to the bait.

And damn, I wouldn't mind cruising on a 'boat' like that! :ohmy:

OK, I see you have 7 posts.

Obviously you haven't been around a lot.

You don't know much about Bono, do you? I find your comments really insulting and ridiculous, not only to Bono, but to his family as well. Have some respect for the man. If you don't like the way he looks, stay away from this thread or, even better, this forum.

Ignore the troll. It's not worth rising to the bait.

Geeze, what a touchy crowd!! It is not like I am saying that your kids are ugly. I am just making a comment about Bono looking overweight and hardly fit to do a concert. Just look at those pictures and tell me I am wrong.
"If you don't like the way he looks, stay away from this thread or, even better, this forum". Please, grow up.

Geeze, what a touchy crowd!! It is not like I am saying that your kids are ugly. I am just making a comment about Bono looking overweight and hardly fit to do a concert. Just look at those pictures and tell me I am wrong.
"If you don't like the way he looks, stay away from this thread or, even better, this forum". Please, grow up.

It's the same every summer. People you usually never see around here suddenly pop up just to say something rude about Bono's appearance.

Two years ago, Bono had gained much more weight, he's actually lost a fair amount of weight in the meantime. If you'd really know more about him you'd know that he's NEVER been slim and always gained weight during the summer holidays. He has had severe back problems in recent years and couldn't excersise.

Actually, Bono was like that during much of the last tour as well, still it didn't prevent people from enjoying a great U2 show.

And I found the comment about the older lady who is probably Bono's mother in law (Ali's mother) really insulting and childish.
Apparently, you've never seen a picture of Edge with his parents. Heaven forbid, Edge should be ashamed and hide his parents away, they're too old to be photographed with. :huh:

U2kitten, is that you???

Thanks for the new pics guys, that boat is certainly nice :drool:

:lol: I wonder what Bono's shoe size is... I think even I have bigger feet than him... well I'm taller than him so it figures, but still! :cute:

It seems that all the people on the other boat realized 'celebs' were on the boat next to them, especially since deniro is looking right at them, and they are all gawking! just like we would.
I see the back of ali there.

love seeing them all together, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom