Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if that is on his way HOME in the morning! or his 'morning' may mean noon! i don't picture him as an early RISER!:drool::hmm:

He is. He said in several interviews that he's an early riser and that the morning is his time of the day. He said he has his peak early in the day and that it goes downhill from there. :lol:

I can relate to that, I also have my peak in the morning and don't like to get up late. I feel it's such a waste of time. I like the atmosphere in the morning, my thoughts are fresh and it's a very inspiring time.

Bono is probably the only rock star with that habit. :wink:

Weel I already like to wake up late and sleeep late I prefer to enjoy the night than the day.
and I had just remenber that Bono once sad that Edge´s in a night man that he colud spend days wthout sleep and that he hates to wake up early so imagine they speep together in the tour thay have a house practily together to pass vacation

Oh paciance that must be they are completly diferent form each other that´s is what I call respect

I am a night owl, have been since the birth of my son. I don't rise early well and am not a morning person. I prefer staying awake all night and am so productive during the night. I could go to bed about 8am and sleep till 5-6pm. I do this too much actually since I've not been working. :ohmy:

For some reason I get up early when I'm on vacation but if I'm at home doing school/work I want to sleep in! Probably because on vacation I get to bed on time (no cable TV, internet, or phone service) and when I'm at home I'm struggling to get things done..

Left to my own devices, I, too, would stay up very, very late, then sleep in until 2:00 or 3:00 p.m. Pretty much what I do on weekends. Unfortunately, I have to be at work 8:00-ish. I would love to be able to go to work at 10:00; I would stay until 7:00, if that's what it takes! :hyper:

For some reason I get up early when I'm on vacation but if I'm at home doing school/work I want to sleep in! Probably because on vacation I get to bed on time (no cable TV, internet, or phone service) and when I'm at home I'm struggling to get things done..

This happens to me too. When on vacation it's a different schedule, a strange bed and busy doing things plus most places I go there's lots of sun and fresh air so when I'm up early doing things all day it's not unusual to go to bed early, pretty much falling into bed exhausted and sleeping really good too! My ideal job would be working the hours of about 10am to 7pm, or a night shift.

Oh my God! Doesn't look like Bono is desperate because of the album delay. :huh:

Cigars :tsk:

onekea, where's your avi from? Makes me want to enjoy a cold beer.

I just thought I'd post the pics from this site....

BonoinMonaco5sep2008.jpg

...and the reports are true, Bono is looking very fit! :drool: Anyone know who the guy is with Bono?

BonoinMonaco_2_5sep2008.jpg

Thanks for finding them Onekea! :wave:

He is smoking a lot on the pictures recently :sad:
Anyway, love the white/grey shirt !

Well it was the 15th birthday party of the SASS Café,in Monaco, and the party was hosted by the discotheque Le Jimmy'z
For the hat.... the party theme was : the 70's :D Quite an expanation !
There was some french "famous people" (erm...)... but dunno what the B. man was doing there :huh:

Really? This is the first time in a very long time I've actually seen him smoking, or better: holding a burning cigar. Not happy about it either, but I cannot recall seing Bono with a cigar in recent months.

I'd be more worried about him being drunk a lot these days. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom