Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice "boat" :lol:
robert_deniro-4.jpg

squeeeeeee! Bono looking nice and relaxed!!! ........The bananaboat thing looks FUN!!!!

Interference is the top 2 links on Google for - Bono in France - and Bono,France has 2 in the top 4.
So there you have it. maybe? :giggle:

Yeah I guess you are right, for a moment there were 4 members and 20 guests!!...:hmm: As Mot mentioned, if it is Edge, Adam and Larry, and maybe Paul, they are probably just keeping "tabs" on their front man!!:lol:

Hi Wildhoney:wave: MOT! :wave:

:hug:People, people, can we end this??? With posts and emails it's very difficult to "hear" someone's tone and can easily misinterpret what that person is trying to say. That being said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but let's not be rude in conveying it. OK? This is our happy place, right?:hug:

Well said, u2gek.:up:

Laurent -if you're smart and want to keep people from attacking you, you learn to keep your mouth shut with your opinions here & just enjoy the pictures.

I have. :wink:

Well said, u2gek.:up:

Laurent -if you're smart and want to keep people from attacking you, you learn to keep your mouth shut with your opinions here & just enjoy the pictures.

I have. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read! I almost wet my pants.

Jamila, just when did you ever, ever, ever just "keep your mouth shut with your opinions and just enjoy the pictures"? Like, maybe never? Wow.

biff, you are living proof of my above statement.

Let's drop our "love affair" here with each other because I bet all the others in this thread aren't really interested in another hijacked thread - OK?

CoeXisT - :bonodrum: :love: :hug:

Jamila, sorry, but you never "just enjoy the pictures", and you always voice an opinion.
As to someone being responsible for "another hijacked thread"? Well, we could look here, in PLEBA, and we could look there, in Zootopia, and I think the same person might be equally culpable. Who might that be?

Jamila, sorry, but you never "just enjoy the pictures", and you always voice an opinion.
As to someone being responsible for "another hijacked thread"? Well, we could look here, in PLEBA, and we could look there, in Zootopia, and I think the same person might be equally culpable. Who might that be?
Oh SNAP!

Biff, have I ever mentioned that you're my hero?

Also Jamila, you'd get attacked a lot less often if you stopped saying such ridiculous things every time you came in here and then playing the martyr. It isn't attractive, you know.

Hehe, I think I will (that is keep my mouth shut because some pictures are just not very enjoyable to watch :wave:). But it was kind of strange to see some people getting all upset about a little remark. That wasn't my intention at all but what do I know. If you get upset about some remark I made I advice not to read any Henry Rollins interview because it will keep you awake for weeks.

with Morleigh Steinberg
Sian (* 4. October 1997)
Levi (* 25. October 1999)

with Aislinn O’Sullivan
Hollie (* 1984)
Arran (* 1985)
Blue Angel (* 1989) --> so she's around Jordan's age, right?!

Wikipedia:
Edge married his secondary school girlfriend Aislinn O'Sullivan on 12 July 1983. The couple had three daughters together: Hollie, in 1984, Arran, in 1985, and Blue Angel, in 1989. The Edge and O'Sullivan separated in 1990 but could not divorce due to Irish law; divorce was legalized in 1995 and the couple legally divorced in 1996.

During U2's groundbreaking Zoo TV Tour, The Edge met Morleigh Steinberg, a professional dancer and choreographer employed by the band. The couple began dating in 1993, and had their daughter, Sian, in 1997, and a son, Levi, in 1999

Thanks for posting the pictures everyone :)

Looks like he's nice and relaxed.

:applaud:I second that.

Let the band have a relaxing summer hols because lets face it when the summer is over and the album is released this autumn :)hyper:) they won`t get a chance of a rest for the next 12 months or so. Album promotion, then tour next year........:hyper::hyper:

Oh SNAP!

Biff, have I ever mentioned that you're my hero?

Also Jamila, you'd get attacked a lot less often if you stopped saying such ridiculous things every time you came in here and then playing the martyr. It isn't attractive, you know.

Agreed on both accounts..

and just a note to everyone here,

this thread is probably already ruined... but in the future it MIGHT be a good idea to just IGNORE trolls who try to start an argument... no matter how much you guys defend Bono, they won't change their opinion because they don't care, all they like is the argument and frankly you give them exactly what they want..
next time, just try once to ALL ignore such a person, that way we might be able to keep the threads from being closed all the time because of the many arguments..

Bonavox, thank you very much for the info on Edge's daughters! He has big girls already. :wave:

There must be a lot of action going on in both of their families, since Bono&Ali and Edge&Morleigh have both older and young children. :lol:

@GG, you're probably right and I'm sorry I insisted on fighting this out, it's VERY difficult for me NOT to react to a post like this and let it stand for what it is, especially if it includes insulting comments against someone and if the comments are ignorant and coming from someone who has obviously no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom