Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it!!

7ba5c585.gif

:lmao:

He looks so :drool: Never thought I'd say this but I'm liking the haircut :shifty:

It makes you wanna rub his head to feel the fuzz :cute: What's in his pockets btw? Giant fat cigars? :der:

Did you guys read the comments on that madonna site regarding EJ's and Bono appearance lol. Saying that Bono wont be happy with McCain being compared to Hitler because they are so chummy lol.

Did you guys read the comments on that madonna site regarding EJ's and Bono appearance lol. Saying that Bono wont be happy with McCain being compared to Hitler because they are so chummy lol.

I've never heard of Bono even speaking with McCain. Obama is a different story. I know they've met many times and talked about the AIDS pandemic, Third World debt relief and all of Bono's causes. There are pictures of Bono and Obama together at the Prayer Breakfast a couple years ago when B spoke.

Bono looks great! I love the buzz cut:applaud:
My opinion is that Bono doesn't like to say or hear ugly things said about anyone. He has a very kind nature and tries to be good to all people?
and, he tries not to take political "sides" but tries to work with both parties for the better good?
just my take on it

Bono said in a recent interview that he has met with both Obama and McCain. But I don't think there are any pictures of him meeting McCain. We all know Bono is bipartisan, he doesn't want to take sides, so he tries to treat everyone the same way. Of course he's meeting with all candidates.

Bono is smart not to take sides politically speaking. He's unable to vote in the US since he is not a citizen anyway. I do believe he wishes to remain neutral the world over, and is for the good of all humankind. That is very admirable.

Bono has commited himself to one cause (Africa), only one, the rest are for other people (more or less his words), for this cause he's playing the "good policeman" role, while Bob Geldoff is playing the tough guy, it isn't that he doesn't like to hear or say ugly things to anyone due to his kind nature, have you ever listened to his speeches during the 90's? or about ZooTV phone calls? his speech about an IRA bombing in Rattle and Hum? he could call the US President a whanker in public, for example, he got into American politics and supported Clinton's campaing as much as he could.
To say the truth I miss those days when my hero would step forward and say what nobody else dared, I understand why he's stopped it and I respect and admire what he's doing now and I believe that's a sacrifice for him and that he's as much bothered as I am when he thinks about things like Guantanamo, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't buy any of his music or get into a forum like this anymore cause I would feel deceived.

: scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

: scream: : scream:

: sad: happy now? now I'll get nightmares again of that day when certain people here spammed me with bald Bono pics!

: scream:

: madwife: oh those people! : tsk:

Oohhh!! Like this??? :angel:

bonobalddrinking.jpg

No? Not what you wanted to see??? :scratch:

How about this then...to change the 'subject' if you like??

BonoFashion_signed.jpg

Not working for you??

What about this one then??

EN_00115730_002.jpg

No? :hmm:

Ok....sorry, didn't mean to bug ya honey...:evil:

flyshades.jpg

Now, mind purge :yes:

bonosmilelo8.gif

And cleanse.....:whistle:

9f599d85.jpg

Bono has commited himself to one cause (Africa), only one, the rest are for other people (more or less his words), for this cause he's playing the "good policeman" role, while Bob Geldoff is playing the tough guy, it isn't that he doesn't like to hear or say ugly things to anyone due to his kind nature, have you ever listened to his speeches during the 90's? or about ZooTV phone calls? his speech about an IRA bombing in Rattle and Hum? he could call the US President a whanker in public, for example, he got into American politics and supported Clinton's campaing as much as he could.
To say the truth I miss those days when my hero would step forward and say what nobody else dared, I understand why he's stopped it and I respect and admire what he's doing now and I believe that's a sacrifice for him and that he's as much bothered as I am when he thinks about things like Guantanamo, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't buy any of his music or get into a forum like this anymore cause I would feel deceived.

I completely agree, Marien. :applaud:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

GLUEY :applaud: YOU RULE!!!!! A friend just yesterday told me she would think he was hot even if he was bald...I was going to search for bald bono pics, never saved any :no: !!!! So thank you for saving me time:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom