Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19926327.jpg

His hair has been like that (longer on top) for some time now. Seems he hasn't have it cut recently. I like it.

I think both Bono and Rania look a bit down in all of these pictures.

His hair has been like that (longer on top) for some time now. Seems he hasn't have it cut recently. I like it.

I think both Bono and Rania look a bit down in all of these pictures.

Wow, I have a few comments which I post in a spirit of friendship - so please no one take offense! :wink:

First, I'm glad that BF found out about Simon Carmody. I thought that she was kidding in her first post about him but it appears that she was serious.

Thanks BF for all the terrific pics of U2 (especialy Bono) that you're always posting. :applaud:

Second, thanks Gg & last unicorn about your comments about Bono. I agree that it's good for Bono to take some time out of the public view.

My God, he's a human being and sometimes he needs to escape his day job as much as we need to escape ours to keep his sanity.

In those Bono-less times, that's when we should be revisiting our music files and our picture files to keep him current in our minds. :up:

Third, I'm sure that the visit of Bono and Queen Rania to lunch with the French President and his wife was not just a social call.

If people remember, Queen Rania is committed to the movement to make extreme poverty history and was on the VF (RED) covers last year with Bono.

France is now the country at the head of the G8 and I'm sure that their visit with the Sarkosy's had something to do with that issue.

The fact that they look a bit serious may not be a good sign for the outcome of the meeting - or maybe the sun is just in their eyes. :hmm:

That's all - thanks for reading.:wave:

Thanks for the photos people :D Bono is Looking Great :)

I love To see Eze one day Go to the beach see the sites of it ;)

Also anyone know whos the young girl in the black short dress with Gavinfriday ?

2008-08-jordan-hewsons-ring.jpg

2008-08-jordan-hewson-2.jpg

2008-08-jordan-hewson--boyfriend.jpg

She is so beautiful and he is So cute isn't he!! Looks awful small for an engagment ring...maybe a promise ring.

Haven't been on here for awhile! Thanks for the great pictures. So many great ones. Thankyou!!
Bono does look somewhat serious in the pictures with Queen Rania of Jordan. Must be a gathering of some serious nature, i'm sure. They've been involved in so many great projects so far.

So who is the pretty boy with Jordan? Have they been together for some time?

Haven't been on here for awhile! Thanks for the great pictures. So many great ones. Thankyou!!
Bono does look somewhat serious in the pictures with Queen Rania of Jordan. Must be a gathering of some serious nature, i'm sure. They've been involved in so many great projects so far.

So who is the pretty boy with Jordan? Have they been together for some time?

I love his Bono-ZooTV Hair!:wink:

I was in Eze for e few days , I saw Bono in his house, He was there whole week, I saw him on Saturday and Sunday 16-17 august, on Sunday someone from family had birthday or nameday because the whole hewson family celebrite it, baloons etc...

Likely Eli's b-day, I do believe it's right around then/this week.

It was definitely Eli's birthday :yes:, with baloons and so on, sounds like a kid's birthday party. They have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in summer. Great to hear they're having fun.

Big Brother as in the Big Brothers, Big Sisters organization - if Bono would agree.:wink:

Thanks for posting the new photos kelly and thank you :) Bono is Looking sexy :love:

Yes bonofox Thats the girl i was talking about.

Thanks Lari for posting the video :D Bono's House Looks so beautiful ;)

BTW!! Did anyone else see that report on TMZ about U2's songs being leaked? one of the guys was talking about Bono playing the music so loud at his house in France and a guys walking by and recording it on his cell phone and now putting them on the web!..LOL!! Harvey Levin was like: REALLY?? Thats a great story ...(or something like that)
Anyway I was just a trip to see that on TMZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom