Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clicking of the paparazzi's flashbulbs is mega-annoying btw... if it was me I'd be screaming at them! Then I'd see my face splashed across the papers with the headline "Is she having a nervous breakdown? Zee snaps at last!!!" :lol:

I'd make a terrible celebrity :D

Btw, major Bonosleeves in the latest pics :cute::love:

Thanks for the larger pictures, Rania is a truly beautiful woman!
And Bono is wearing Bonosleeves :cute:. His hair on top is growing, looks good. :love:

Thanks for the great pics - I love to see Bono having a good time. Him and Ali are always adorable together.

I don't think theres any danger of Jordan 'doing a Peaches' as Showbiz Ireland suggests. Peaches would do anything for publicity and I'm certain that's partly why she got married.

OK, I just decided to take this as sarcasm and not as insult. :happy:

Sounds like a great idea :happy: it's almost like there's a pap in the house here!

since when does having a ring around your finger mean you're getting married :huh: I have one too, and err, I'm single!
some people read WAY too far into things :crack: esp the paps!

Thanks for the new pics ladies :) the hair seems to be growing indeed :giggle: and a bit puffy on top!

Thanks for the pics of B and Rania. :)
But this article about Jordan is really ridiculous. They should leave the kids alone. Someone at showbiz even mentioned "Matthew's" name and quoted interference. I think his name shouldn't have been mentioned :reject: I hope they leave them alone when they are back in Ireland... (When I was in Dublin at the U2 concert in 2005 I also saw Jordan and Eve and there were a lot of Paparazzi around and I was really (positively) surprised they didn't take pictures of the girls although they recognized them. Guess that has changed now :| )

Ok Who is this Simon Carmody???

He seems to have been w/Bono and Ali like for ever it seems!!!. Is he family? or bodygaurd? just a friend?

Just wondering if there is any relationship :)

He's been a long time friend is what I know (maybe went to mount temple too??)
He's almost in all the pics of Bono & family on any boat :lol:

I did some research and it turns out he's a singer as well :)
He did a cover of You can't always get what you want (with Gavin Friday) and he was the singer of The golden Horde.
MySpace.com - The Golden Horde - Dublin - Rock / Punk / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/thegoldenhordeband

non-official band site:[The Golden Horde] Hall of Fame

edit PS, the music is not even bad. Just listen to Stop thinking and you'd think it's the Ramones...

:wave::applaud::hug: Greety, thanks for that side note - very kind of you.
I love to know about his friends and what they are into :reject:

and sorry to fall into the paparazzi trap here, but I could use some new pics of b. It HAS been a couple days since the last treats, no?!

I completely agree about speculations and gossip and information regarding the girls and their friends.. should be off limits. no matter the age. especially since this is supposed to be a private time. But i guess it only lasts for so long, and that is why the boys are not around that much. maybe they come separately, and are guarded more.

:huh: you're not serious with that last part are you?

a few frickin' DAYS.... he's a man not a cigarette... go watch a U2 video if you need him that badly. I think it'd be good for both the people and Bono himself to dissapear off the public radar for a few months!
The haters would be less hating, and the droolers would actually have time for other things in their lives.

Relax, GG !!!! :hug: I was not entirely serious.. and believe me, we do have and do lots of other things in our lives. but this is an itch that needs scratching.

Bono EZE

I was in Eze for e few days , I saw Bono in his house, He was there whole week, I saw him on Saturday and Sunday 16-17 august, on Sunday someone from family had birthday or nameday because the whole hewson family celebrite it, baloons etc...In attachment some Bono pictures in his house, by the way there was some people from Italy , Bono for a second came out and said hello to us. By the way this Italian people recorded few days before my arrival two u2 song heared in Eze, I listened it, both are very long about 6 minutes, very different than ever, but they are rather not similar to "Achtung Baby sound" but it's complitely different U2 style, something new, I recognized one song - has the same melody like those short one from official marocco movie session - Danile Lanois film.

Attachments

• Francja 15-18.08.08 052.jpg
    Francja 15-18.08.08 052.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Francja 15-18.08.08 074.jpg
    Francja 15-18.08.08 074.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Francja 15-18.08.08 069.jpg
    Francja 15-18.08.08 069.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 40
:huh: you're not serious with that last part are you?

a few frickin' DAYS.... he's a man not a cigarette... go watch a U2 video if you need him that badly. I think it'd be good for both the people and Bono himself to dissapear off the public radar for a few months!
The haters would be less hating, and the droolers would actually have time for other things in their lives.

GG, I have to agree with you here. I actually think that it's good Bono is keeping a low profile right now, especially with his campaigning, you don't hear so much about that recently. Not only because he should have the chance to spend some private quality time with family and friends, but also because it's a good sign for the upcoming album if he isn't in everyone's face all the time. So people won't get sick with him before the album is even out. Right now we have a few snapshots of him, but I doubt they are seen by many people outside the fan community. I love Bono and really like to see him, but I agree with you that he should stay away from public appearances a little.

I was in Eze for e few days , I saw Bono in his house, He was there whole week, I saw him on Saturday and Sunday 16-17 august, on Sunday someone from family had birthday or nameday because the whole hewson family celebrite it, baloons etc...In attachment some Bono pictures in his house, by the way there was some people from Italy , Bono for a second came out and said hello to us. By the way this Italian people recorded few days before my arrival two u2 song heared in Eze, I listened it, both are very long about 6 minutes, very different than ever, but they are rather not similar to "Achtung Baby sound" but it's complitely different U2 style, something new, I recognized one song - has the same melody like those short one from official marocco movie session - Danile Lanois film.

Do you guys really have nothing else to do than fallow Bono, even when he's on his holidays...It's kinda sad.

He's been a long time friend is what I know (maybe went to mount temple too??)
He's almost in all the pics of Bono & family on any boat :lol:

I did some research and it turns out he's a singer as well :)
He did a cover of You can't always get what you want (with Gavin Friday) and he was the singer of The golden Horde.
MySpace.com - The Golden Horde - Dublin - Rock / Punk / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/thegoldenhordeband

non-official band site:[The Golden Horde] Hall of Fame

edit PS, the music is not even bad. Just listen to Stop thinking and you'd think it's the Ramones...

Thank you Greety!:wave:
I also did the same reseach on Simon, I also think he might be a Mount Temple alumni :)

I can't see these pics.:scream:

Interesting news from Eze. I like the part about the two longer songs. So I guess the Italian fans have heard songs that were different from the original beach clips? That makes seven new songs right now. Can't wait for the album to come out.

Thanks Greety for the My Space link of The Golden Horde. It reminded me of a wonderful time I spent in Dublin in 1990/91. A friend gave me a tape of The Golden Horde at that time and I loved their music. Just now it came back to me when I saw the video for the beautiful song "Friends in time" they did with Maria McKee. Simon Carmody, Gavin Friday, Maria McKee ... they were somehow always around in the streets of Dublin. Very exiting time!!!

When I saw those latest pics, I felt like a Peeping Tom. I think it different when pics are taken of Bono in public places than through the windows and gates of his private home.

IMHO, I think they shouldn't be posted..

When I saw those latest pics, I felt like a Peeping Tom. I think it different when pics are taken of Bono in public places than through the windows and gates of his private home.

IMHO, I think they shouldn't be posted..

Agreed. There's a line which can be crossed IMO.

I like the pics of him and the princess though. :)

Actually, I think it's an invasion of privacy.

Yes, this is what I think too.
When I visit my family who lives very close to Bono's house in Eze, I even don't go to the beach by Bono's house. I try to respect his privacy as much as possible. Let him have his holidays...

19926326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom