Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kelly and others for posting the new photos :D Ali Looks good in a swimsuit for her age and shes beautiful :) Eve and jordan look soo beautiful :D Bono looking hot . :love:
Nice Seeing Edge too. :D
Its great To see bono's Family and Friends having a great time :D

There's a law in France.... Kids must have life vest on!
But you know, for short distances, I understand people who have other things to think about than the life vest :D

I like all the pics,they are great,the one of Ali in a bikini...wow! She's looking real good. I like the one of them in the car...but...why on earth is Helena in the front with Bono and not Ali? Ali should be the one in the front with Bono not Helena.I'm glad Bono's having a great time on his vacation with his family and just relaxing,he's looking mighty fine.

With Bono driving the car,Ali was smart enough to sit in the back seat, Bono's Lady.

Bonoeze.jpg

On the page of the VIP Room video it says "Despite the rumours of break up ..."
Did I miss something???

On the page of the VIP Room video it says "Despite the rumours of break up ..."
Did I miss something???

:coocoo:

I guess the tabloid press must have a hard time reporting a famous rock star's long lasting happy marriage without dishing out any dirt.

The tabloid press probably hates Bono for showing up with Ali everywhere and not giving them the chance to attack him. The P. Cruz photos of last summer showed how desperately they wished it would be true what they wrote and of course everybody wants to be the first to report it. Not much time for research either for those guys. Not long ago the subtitle of one the photos of Ali and Bono was "Bono and his new girl friend". Hilarious :lol:

Bono probably won't be in France much longer,at least not this upcoming midweek after legendary folk singer Ronnie Drew of the band the Dubliners passed away today...I'm almost positive Bono(and the rest of U2) will be at the man's funeral back in Dublin whenever it takes place...RIP Ronnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom