Bono in France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another pic of Ali in the ocean...but this looks like it is before the hair cut :)

aliswim.jpg

I admire Ali for being photographed next to Helena in a bikini - she really is a secure person. :heart:

ps - love Helena's tan and swimsuit!

Wow, Ali's skin is even whiter than mine. I don't like the sun.

She looks beautiful, especially considering her age and that she's had 4 children and a Bono.

I admire Ali for being photographed next to Helena in a bikini - she really is a secure person. :heart:

I agree - although it is nice to know that even Ali has areas on her body that look just like mine. :cute:

Thanks for posting these pics.:applaud:

:ohmy: Ali in a swimsuit and out of the dark clothing she usually wears! She looks in really great shape after having 4 kids and for her age!!

I agree. She does look good. Very athletic! It is nice to see pics of middle aged women, who are in good shape. Not all of us are over weight, couch potatoes. Like Ali, many of us forty and fifty somethings, swim, hike, walk and are in great health.

Way to go, Ali! :applaud:

The little blurb below the pictures says Bono's luxury yacht. Does anyone know if he owns it? I was under the impression that he rented it out.

I think it is either leased or borrowed. One of the stories said it was Clooney's yacht. I don't know if anyone knows for sure. I would think though that they only rent it out for the summer.

Dana

A photo caption referring to "Bono's luxury yacht" could mean many things....referring to him actually owning it, or referring to his rental/lease/use of it. Same as if you rent a cabin or vacation home or even a hotel room and refer to "let's go home" as in going back to where you are staying (leased, rented or owned). Does that make sense? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom