Bono in Africa March 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks from me too, always love listening to Bono on this subject he's so passionate about! :up:

Only trouble is that I got so distracted by Bono that I let my tea get cold, story of my life!! :wink: Time to make myself some hot chocolate!! :D

Thanks from me too, always love listening to Bono on this subject he's so passionate about! :up:

Only trouble is that I got so distracted by Bono that I let my tea get cold, story of my life!! :wink: Time to make myself some hot chocolate!! :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!! :lol:

It´s really nice listening to him, his voice is clear and not annoying. And this man knows what he´s talking about! I wish I could understand all of it, but sometimes I just don´t understand it because I´m Dutch, heheh.

And I hope so at Dutch too :giggle: But that wouldn't be a "probleem"

Okay , I'm busy translating it now, I'm trough the first 5 minutes, and its gonna be long.
I'm gonna continue tomorrow, its time for sleep now.

BonoAfrica2009.jpg

Is that a dust mark on his belly? :hmm: Looks like he may have blocked the ball and got dirty. Obviously we need video of this :D

i know video of this would be awesome! apparently he's got great soccer skills lol :heart: i love this picture!

I just love it wwhen he's in full black outfit :heart: That one T shirt is so cool

Back
Top Bottom